dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Their QB doesn't make mistakes, they can run the ball, they have a great defense and great ST. Oh and they have the best home field advantage in football and a superb coaching staff.

And there's people who seriously think they are overrated?

Reaction score
There's that 7-8-1 team. Rivera actually seems to be a quality coach. Too bad he inherited a fat version of RGIII at QB.

Reaction score
And there's people who seriously think they are overrated?

They didn't exactly beat any juggernauts this season. They haven't played a single quality QB since Romo wayyy back in October.
They were better and more tested last year.

Reaction score
I really feel good about our chances today.

Very excited.

Based on what I say yesterday, I really feel were going to the Super Bowl. Some way, some how. We will find a way. It's been our year. We've played exceptional at times and been extremely lucky at times. All SB winners get lucky at some point in the season. We need to capitalize.

Fuck I'm stoked about today's game.

Reaction score
Hope you are right, Mid.

Brutally abrupt end to season vs. just one win away from the Super Bowl. Either outcome will pack a punch.

Reaction score
Well this season has exceeded expectations for me. So while I'd be Disapointed with a loss, I'd get over it soon.

But I fully expect to be in Seattle next week.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really feel good about our chances today.

Very excited.

Based on what I say yesterday, I really feel were going to the Super Bowl. Some way, some how. We will find a way. It's been our year. We've played exceptional at times and been extremely lucky at times. All SB winners get lucky at some point in the season. We need to capitalize.

Fuck I'm stoked about today's game.

Now I know we're going to lose.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
the key today is no cheap TDs (punt return, kickoff return, INT return, fumble return, etc). Rodgers and friends will score enough points without our help.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, cant give them the big play easy TDs. Make them earn them. If they can limit or eliminate those and then play some solid redzone defense and hold them to FG's, we should be able to hang around assuming we don't have a bunch turnovers of our own.

Really hoping we can run the ball better today, would be huge if we could control the game and run up a huge time of possession advantage.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
John Harbaugh saying Pats used "deception" and league officials didn't understand what they were doing.

Said they used a play with only 4 offensive lineman on the field at least 3 times, and that the refs apparently didn't explain to Raven defenders who the 5th ineligible player was (that player had to report as ineligible) so their defense didn't know who would be going out and who wasn't allowed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought the rule was if the offense subbed player/s, that the defense had to be given ample time to sub their own guys?

SeifertESPN Kevin Seifert
Per @mortreport, league office has no issues with Patriots "deception" formation. Ravens thought ref should have given them time to sub.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
League claiming head official clearly explained to Ravens players who 5th ineligible player was each time formation was used.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
hashtagBELIEVE

It's not about me not believing. They want a Legends Championship (Brady vs. Manning) and a Legends In The Making Championship (Wilson vs. Rodgers).

Think about it. When has it ever been where you had four Super Bowl-winning QBs in both championship matches? NEVER. This a once in a lifetime setup. The NFL is not going to pass --- pun intended, on this.

It's all about the story lines.

Will Manning get revenge on Brady?
Will Manning get revenge on Wilson --- assuming the two meet again in the SB.
Will Brady get revenge on Rodgers ---- assuming the two meet inn the SB. With an additional story line of referring back to SB XXXI.
Will Rodgers get revenge on Wilson?
Will it be three for Wilson? He took out Manning, then Rodgers... is Brady next?

It's going to be ridiculous and unbearable and unwatchable for the next month with every talking head?

You claimed that the fix was in when the Cowboys beat the Lions. No. The fix began yesterday at 4 pm EST. and continues onward today.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
John Harbaugh saying Pats used "deception" and league officials didn't understand what they were doing.

Said they used a play with only 4 offensive lineman on the field at least 3 times, and that the refs apparently didn't explain to Raven defenders who the 5th ineligible player was (that player had to report as ineligible) so their defense didn't know who would be going out and who wasn't allowed.

So in otherwords... they cheated. Sounds about right and par for course with the Patriots.

Top Bottom