krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I think it’s pretty set in stone that Red has at least two more years in Dallas.
Yes I agree with you, 100 %. Jerral will probably say this to defend his position: “I try to convince Marv Levy Bill Parcels, Bill Cowher to take Jason’s place. I even tried to trade for Jon Gruden, but Oakland wasn’t interested. So Cowboys fans I feel our best choice right now is to stay with Jason, he still learning and we’ll be back in they playoffs again”....

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yes I agree with you, 100 %. Jerral will probably say this to defend his position: “I try to convince Marv Levy Bill Parcels, Bill Cowher to take Jason’s place. I even tried to trade for Jon Gruden, but Oakland wasn’t interested. So Cowboys fans I feel our best choice right now is to stay with Jason, he still learning and we’ll be back in they playoffs again”....

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Red goes 9-7 for the next two seasons and Jerry extends him for 5 more years with the reasoning being 3 straight winning seasons.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Red goes 9-7 for the next two seasons and Jerry extends him for 5 more years with the reasoning being 3 straight winning seasons.
yes anything to justify keeping Garrett. Will say that Cowboys are rebuilding and we don’t need to upset the apple cart with an unproven coach...

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Can't wait for the draft. The media must be salivating waiting for their turn to interview the drunken bastard. They will praise The Palace, mention the value of the Cowboys, and get him to pontificate on "we're this close", all the while rehashing our drafts, suspensions and playoff exits elsewhere. Jerry thinks everything's great cause of his gold jacket and his Executive of the year award. I'm seeing coverage of a clown.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We need to get a pool going on which Cowboy players will be suspended to start this season and for how many weeks each will be suspended

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't. I think he's gone if we miss the playoffs next season.

Disagree. I've heard this but no. Linehan will be gone. Either him or Marinelli. Don't think both --- can't get rid of both scapegoats in one offseason. Miss the playoffs --- Garrett likely to get extended before fired.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
We need to get a pool going on which Cowboy players will be suspended to start this season and for how many weeks each will be suspended
I say Gregory, he weak minded and a weedhead....

Reaction score

Dez is my pick. They will tell us all about how he has refocused like never before, is balling out in camp, and has greatly matured in the span of a few months...

... and then he gets busted for weed or something in preseason.

Reaction score
Dez is my pick. They will tell us all about how he has refocused like never before, is balling out in camp, and has greatly matured in the span of a few months...

Gregory seems like a good pick and there is always Elliott as a likely candidate to find a way to implode. lol.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I can see Dez being out to start the season. But not as a suspension, more of an injury of some type.

It will be the fall back excuse as to why he was “never himself” last season. They will go on to explain that he had been dealing with said injury all last season and that’s why his numbers were so low. AND....

That’s why we won’t ask him to take a pay cut!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It will probably turn out to be a sprained vagina, and that is why he wasn’t able to jump for those 50/50 balls. Or maybe a hangnail on his pinky finger and that’s why he led the league in dropped balls last season

Something has to explain away his poor performance so that he doesn’t bruise his fragile ego!

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score

l forgot about him, yeah he stays hurt, plus Bryant is a hothead. Elliot I think learn his lesson, I don’t expect any drama from him....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't. I think he's gone if we miss the playoffs next season.

I think this is unquestionably a given at this point. No way could Jerry justify bringing him back again with another failure of a season, regardless of how many players we might lose to injury or suspension.

Reaction score
I think this is unquestionably a given at this point. No way could Jerry justify bringing him back again with another failure of a season, regardless of how many players we might lose to injury or suspension.

Yeah. But, remember its Jerry. He should have been gone a long time ago.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I’ll just say one thing

4-12

And years later he’s still HC

Top Bottom