yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We've got to get a copy of that show, I was on my way to dinner and couldn't record or listen to the whole thing but the part I did hear was juicy as hell.

Troy actually said that during the time he was there while Jimmy was coach, Jerry wasn't allowed on the practice field and he never saw him there until after Jimmy was fired and when Jerry showed up, he was wearing coaching gear. :love:

Troy seems to be finally letting out some doozies and I hope he doesnt let up.

Did anyone else hear this or record it.

I'll be doing everything I can to find the full show so we can re-listen

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
10006827.jpg

Troy's memory is going south.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Maybe Troy was talking about being out there as if he were a coach.

Troy went so far to say that Jimmy froze him out, I get the feeling he’s not a big fan of jeri which makes me love him even more

I’ll hopefully find the full show so everyone can hear for themselves

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Troy went so far to say that Jimmy froze him out, I get the feeling he’s not a big fan of jeri which makes me love him even more

I’ll hopefully find the full show so everyone can hear for themselves

Oh I think Troy thinks Jerry is a buffoon when it comes to running an organization. Im sure he holds it against Jerruh that they didnt win 4, 5, or more Super Bowls.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
found it, recorded it & uploaded to Youtube:

it wasn't as juicy as I'd hoped but still a great listen nonetheless

Troy has some interesting comments about Jimmy and Jerry starting around the 11:20 mark

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
here's Troy talking about how he cant stand Skip Bayless:

I believe Bayless said Troy was gay. It was either Mark Stepnoski or Kevin Grogan that confronted Skip and grabbed him by the neck and had to be pulled off that little worm.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe Bayless said Troy was gay. It was either Mark Stepnoski or Kevin Grogan that confronted Skip and grabbed him by the neck and had to be pulled off that little worm.
i wouldnt be surprised if skip sucked a dick or two in his lifetime

Top Bottom