Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Garrett does not know how to use DEZ. If Sean Peyton or Mike Mccarthy had Dez he would be A pro bowler. If those same two coaches had Romo, he also would be at the next level by now. You may as well use Dez to return punts if your not going to use him from the 5 yard line. Garrett is not developing any players, look at Ogletree, he has regressed. Look at Marty B, how would Mccarthy use him. Now some of that is Marty B, no doubt . But some players need A kick in the rear.

I was excited when Garrett got the job because he played for A foot in your rear type coach in Jimmy , and A great OC in Norv. But I see neither influence here. Garrett is A lousy play caller and does not seem to have eye for tallent like Jimmy did. But the jury is still out lets give him A chance and hope that he can help Develop Dez. So far it's not looking good.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't understand why Garrett isn't better than this either. It doesn't make any sense.

Reaction score
Well, I don't see any laughing until I cry, pounding the floor and laying on my back smileys with a blue star in the background, so I'm assuming it's serious.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Right. Garrett doesnt know how to use a guy like Dez. But he's gotten all world results out of guys like Owens, Witten and Miles Austin.

The OP is something that belongs in a ******-ville like CZ.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
the one's that dont have a fucking brain, yeah
dbair, you are an idiot and judging from you're post count you don't have much of a life let alone a brain. Go kill yourself, you're family will thank me later.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
dbair, you are an idiot and judging from you're post count you don't have much of a life let alone a brain. Go kill yourself, you're family will thank me later.

LOL. You say he's an idiot, and then you end the sentence with the bolded. And that's not a typo, because you added an apostrophe as a contraction and not in the possessive. LOL.

And thank God that you don't have as high a post count as dbair. I don't think this board can take that much stupidity in print

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Well, I don't see any laughing until I cry, pounding the floor and laying on my back smileys with a blue star in the background, so I'm assuming it's serious.

lmao_2.gif
???

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Wow, cant wait for post 262...real quality here lib-tard

Reaction score

Oh man that "you're" did u in here. They're correct.

Garrett has some issues...particuarly in the redzone. He also has had some game management hiccups, but I think he can get it together. The Rams game should be a thorough ass-kicking and I'm sure he's learning from all these mistakes. Dez was playing great for a bit last season and seems to have regressed. We'll see what happens.

It's def. not as fun to bash Garrett in a laid back forum where people actually discuss stuff and there's not a flock of troll slayers to anger.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Right. Garrett doesnt know how to use a guy like Dez. But he's gotten all world results out of guys like Owens, Witten and Miles Austin.

The OP is something that belongs in a ******-ville like CZ.

Owens, Witten, and Austin were good before Garrett got here.

I can't give him any credit for those three.

Having said that, I don't think Garrett is as bad as some are making him out to be right now. Just like I thought he wasn't nearly as good as some made him out to be in the beginning of the season.

I would NEVER lose Rob Ryan over JG though.

Reaction score

Rob has done miracle work with that D. People thought it would be our achilles heel going into the season. Those players seem to respond well to him and he has been able to make a patchwork secondary perform. We even shut down Welker. That's a big deal.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Rob has done miracle work with that D. People thought it would be our achilles heel going into the season. Those players seem to respond well to him and he has been able to make a patchwork secondary perform. We even shut down Welker. That's a big deal.

He did a great job against that NE offense. Especially considering some of the players we have on defense.

IMO, Rob Ryan is more of an asset to this team than anyone else not named Demarcus Ware.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Owens, Witten, and Austin were good before Garrett got here.

I can't give him any credit for those three.

Having said that, I don't think Garrett is as bad as some are making him out to be right now. Just like I thought he wasn't nearly as good as some made him out to be in the beginning of the season.

Austin was here, he was signed as a rookie free agent the yr before Garrett got here. But he wasnt a starter and was a fringe player at best before developing over time into what he is now.

Witten's best years have all come since Garrett took over.

Owens had a better year in 2007 than in 2006. In fact 2007 was one of Owens best seasons ever.

I dont know why anyone goes down this "I would never lose Ryan over JG" road. Why does it have to be either or? Ryan probably will get some HC opportunities eventually, but lets not act like the guy has recreated the 85 Bears defense here or anything. Its improved over last yr without question, but last years defense was a train wreck.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He did a great job against that NE offense. Especially considering some of the players we have on defense.

Not sure I understand your statement here. Are you suggesting this defense isnt talented? Because if so, he (Ryan) disagrees with you, as would just about everyone else. There's alot of talent on this defense.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Austin was here, he was signed as a rookie free agent the yr before Garrett got here. But he wasnt a starter and was a fringe player at best before developing over time into what he is now.

Witten's best years have all come since Garrett took over.

Owens had a better year in 2007 than in 2006. In fact 2007 was one of Owens best seasons ever.

I dont know why anyone goes down this "I would never lose Ryan over JG" road. Why does it have to be either or? Ryan probably will get some HC opportunities eventually, but lets not act like the guy has recreated the 85 Bears defense here or anything. Its improved over last yr without question, but last years defense was a train wreck.

I give Parcells credit for finding Austin. I remember reading an article waaay back when we first got him and Parcells said that we might have something with him. He was right.

Owens was a great player before JG got here as was Witten, regardless of stats... No reaching, Dbair.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Not sure I understand your statement here. Are you suggesting this defense isnt talented? Because if so, he (Ryan) disagrees with you, as would just about everyone else. There's alot of talent on this defense.

Well, you're not going to understand it, Dbair. You think everyone is an all-star on this team.

Top Bottom