Devastating News Tracker

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Messages
8,522
Reaction score
8,258
I am glad I aged out of Amusement Parks a number of years ago...


VALENCIA, Calif. (Gray News) — Two women suffered catastrophic brain injuries on a Six Flags roller coaster this summer, according to a new investigation from CNN.

The injuries reportedly occurred on the X2 roller coaster at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California.

X2 is known for its extreme thrills, featuring seats that rotate independently, flipping riders head over heels in unpredictable sequences. The ride is widely regarded as one of the most intense roller coasters in the world.

But according to CNN, in the span of less than a week this July, two riders suffered life-threatening brain hemorrhages that resulted in emergency surgery.
 

daboyz

🚀 SCIENTIST
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
4,454
The Zone was brought up, so I decided to visit. Mind you, it's the first time since I left back in 2022. I changed my user name when I left. What's "devastating" is Reality finally passed me! 😆15854.jpg15856.jpg
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,635
Reaction score
21,129
Nearly a devastating news event.

Of course completely twisted reporting by MSM due to the actual content.

 
Top Bottom