dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One guy has brought our economy from the brink of total destruction to almost three years of growth (seen above) and steadily lowering unemployment. He's passed a bill to provide healthcare for all Americans and ended an enormously expensive war.

The other guy has a nonsensical tax plan that is condemned by economists, and provides absolutely nothing of substance outside of "I'm gonna get things turned around". They're already turned around you twit.

I like you SP and because of that, I know you cant possibly be this stupid

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Its not, and the numbers prove it

Its one of the slowest rates of recovery ever, and with O's threat to veto the tax cut extension another even worse receission is likely for 2013

My favorite part is when you respond to numbers, facts and graphs with "nuh-uh".

Our economy is growing faster than all those nations (Britain, Japan, France, Germany etc). We're well into recovery and getting stronger all the time. Thanks Barack.

Reaction score
@natesilver
National polls published in past 24 hours: Obama +3.2, Obama +3, Obama +3, Obama +1, Obama +0.6, Obama +0.5, TIE, Romney +7.

@natesilver Obama had a strong day of polls in swing states today. He's up a fair bit in our forecast, to 70.4% from 65.7%. http://t.co/AVlagOjq

@natesilver shiek is so fucking dumb haha what a fag

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
More winning:

Missouri: Romney 54%, Obama 43%

Mitt Romney now has a double-digit lead in Missouri.The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Missouri Voters, taken the night after the second presidential debate, finds Romney with 54% support to President Obama's 43%. One percent (1%) favor some other candidate, and three percent (3%) remain undecided. Read More

Virginia: Romney 50%, Obama 47%

Mitt Romney has now hit the 50% mark in Virginia.The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Virginia Voters, taken two nights after the second presidential debate, shows Romney with 50% support to President Obama's 47%. Two percent (2%) remain undecided. Read More

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
@natesilver
National polls published in past 24 hours: Obama +3.2, Obama +3, Obama +3, Obama +1, Obama +0.6, Obama +0.5, TIE, Romney +7.

@natesilver Obama had a strong day of polls in swing states today. He's up a fair bit in our forecast, to 70.4% from 65.7%. http://t.co/AVlagOjq

looks like this nate silver guy works for the O regime

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
@natesilver

Blowout comin

Reaction score
But agree, sp is just trolling.

Of course he is. I mean I favored Bush over dumbarse Kerry in '04, but no Bush voter was going to tout GWB as the greatest President evah, unless they were trolling.

Now of course a libtard will vote for Obama again. But all O's done is move Jimmy Carter up one notch on the list.

Top Bottom