diehard2294

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have to laugh I am so numb from watching this mess happen before my eyes. I have to agree with CL when he said we needed to wipe out this whole coaching staff when Wade was fired. We need a fresh approach from someone who hasn't been around the failures of this group

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Best thing about this place.. you can feel this way about the team and not have to deal with a thousand morons telling you aren't a real fan.

Here you only have to deal with one.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Ive said it from day one. This job was too big for Garrett. He's too predictable and doesnt ever seem to adjust his gameplan plain and simple. What theyre doing in the first quarter theyre doing in the fourth. Even if it isnt working.

Yes the OL needs work the defense has lapses but theyre playing within a system thats predicatability meter is like a 1 on a 1 to 10 scale.

Reaction score
I have to laugh I am so numb from watching this mess happen before my eyes. I have to agree with CL when he said we needed to wipe out this whole coaching staff when Wade was fired. We need a fresh approach from someone who hasn't been around the failures of this group

Yup. Garrett was assistant HC and had full power over that offense, which means he was 50% of the problem.

Jerry hand-picked Ginger and wasn't going to let anyone convince him to look elsewhere. It's especially shitty because Harbaugh was out there for the taking and he turned out a perpetually AWFUL Stanford program. It's not like he has had success by luck in SF. The guy had a track record.

Gruden was also BEGGING for the job here. You're telling me a guy who got Brad Johnson and Rich Fucking Gannon to play elite-level football couldn't do wonders for Romo and this offense in general?

I would have even taken Jeff Fisher last season after Garrett sputtered and the team collapsed.

Romo was a top 5 QB down the stretch last season, so people blaming him now are completely retarded.

VAcowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think there's more to this team's offensive ineptitude than just the OL. Don't get me wrong. I was all about drafting a couple of OL early this past April. But I think the offense sucks because the offense sucks. Schematically it just doesn't set players up to succeed.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I think there's more to this team's offensive ineptitude than just the OL. Don't get me wrong. I was all about drafting a couple of OL early this past April. But I think the offense sucks because the offense sucks. Schematically it just doesn't set players up to succeed.

Agree 100%. I could swear that Dallas runs probably 5 to 6 plays the whole game. Every week, since Garrett has been in control of the offense.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Watching Garrett's PC. He's either delusional or a liar. He sounds like he's trying to sell me a timeshare.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yup. Garrett was assistant HC and had full power over that offense, which means he was 50% of the problem.

Jerry hand-picked Ginger and wasn't going to let anyone convince him to look elsewhere. It's especially shitty because Harbaugh was out there for the taking and he turned out a perpetually AWFUL Stanford program. It's not like he has had success by luck in SF. The guy had a track record.

Gruden was also BEGGING for the job here. You're telling me a guy who got Brad Johnson and Rich Fucking Gannon to play elite-level football couldn't do wonders for Romo and this offense in general?

I would have even taken Jeff Fisher last season after Garrett sputtered and the team collapsed.

Romo was a top 5 QB down the stretch last season, so people blaming him now are completely retarded.

I was against the Garrett hiring from the beginning. I always felt that he was a lousy OC. Even as the defense struggled, I always maintained that with the skill players on offense that we had, we should have been able to overcome the missteps of the defense. We had an embarrassment of riches in regards to talent. We were told that having all this talent, primarily at the skill positions was a "good problem" to have... well the only good I've seen come from it was us being shown how inept an OC/playcaller Garrett really was. I eventually joined in with Garrett being made the HC, moreso in reaction of wanted to be rid of Wade, just like I was all in for DeCamillis and moreso wanting to be rid of Bruce Reed. Fact is, I wanted the entire coaching staff gone. Maybe we are getting wehat we deserve, we all know that Garrett sandbagged Wade and got him fired, and we didn't care.

Yeah I want Gruden here. Generally, I am against bringing in retreads but what other alternative is there?

I want to get a decent DC in here and go back to the 4-3. I think we have excellant personnel for it.
I think we should re-sign Jenkins and convert him to FS.

I think just those two moves would give us a lot of flexibility in the upcoming draft, where we could focus on the Oline.

Top Bottom