Dallas Cowboys 2026 News Thread

bbgun

Administrator
Messages
15,885
Reaction score
3,677
Not seeing the overpay on Gary deal stuff. His contract has no guaranteed money and he has been a productive player.

Plus two of our new coaches are very familiar with him.

So call the Packers' bluff and let him go to FA. It wasn't imperative that we acquire him. He's not good enough that we needed to do something stupid to keep him away from other teams.
tim-and-eric-awesome-show.gif
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
74,006
Reaction score
21,322
No other way to say it, so far he's been a massive disappointment.

We knew he wasnt an elite pass rusher, but he was supposed to be good v the run at a minimum. He hasn't been.

Him and Von Miller have both been bad and neither should be taking reps away from Malachi Lawrence at this point. (I think I read MLaw only got like 16 or 17 snaps v Baltimore)
 

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Messages
8,760
Reaction score
6,540
I don't see any coaching advantage whatsoever. None.....zilch. I don't see a coach out-scheming the opposing coach. I don't see a team take on a tough nose personality of it's coach on either side of the ball. I see the same old plays repeated day in and day out.
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
74,006
Reaction score
21,322
I don't see any coaching advantage whatsoever. None.....zilch. I don't see a coach out-scheming the opposing coach. I don't see a team take on a tough nose personality of it's coach on either side of the ball. I see the same old plays repeated day in and day out.
You will get mediocre coaching and you will damn well like it and accept it.
 

daboyz

🚀 SCIENTIST
Messages
3,400
Reaction score
4,497
Massive performance in his young career. Top it off, it was in front of his hometown crowd, where Ceedee reportedly purchased 18 tickets for friends & family, including his grandmother.
16575.jpg​
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
74,006
Reaction score
21,322
This is almost unbelievable.

Except for it's just another in a long line of total futility factoids for us. We pretty much have them all now.

 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
74,006
Reaction score
21,322
One of the worst players in the league. We currently have 4 of these same type players eating up roster and cap space. Steele, Ferg, Bland and Hooker are the fucking worst of the worst. And yet they are every down players here because this HC and FO have no fucking brains or balls.

 
Top Bottom