icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
cant block in a 2 TE offense, but he catches a lot of redzone TDs

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much the Raiders saved on their cap by dumping Carr and signing Garropolo?

I personally think Carr is the better QB, but money does matter.

I'm all for any team that tries to break up this insanity of paying huge money to a QB at the expense of other positions.

That's why I would not mind it at all if the Seahawks return to the SB. It would be a giant FU to Lamar Jackson, Dak, and all the rest who sign huge contracts and then think they are making up for it by renegotiating the contract, which we all should know by now, only gives them more money up front, and puts the money into different buckets. The team is still working from behind the salary cap 8-ball.

And what puzzles me the most, is how the NFLPA doesn't understand that this approach hurts the players at the bottom of the roster, who are also at risk of losing their career.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
cant block in a 2 TE offense, but he catches a lot of redzone TDs

IDK what direction the Pats are going, but I'm guessing they are resurrecting that Ron Erhardt-Ray Perkins style offense they used to use.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much the Raiders saved on their cap by dumping Carr and signing Garropolo?

I personally think Carr is the better QB, but money does matter.

I'm all for any team that tries to break up this insanity of paying huge money to a QB at the expense of other positions.

That's why I would not mind it at all if the Seahawks return to the SB. It would be a giant FU to Lamar Jackson, Dak, and all the rest who sign huge contracts and then think they are making up for it by renegotiating the contract, which we all should know by now, only gives them more money up front, and puts the money into different buckets. The team is still working from behind the salary cap 8-ball.

And what puzzles me the most, is how the NFLPA doesn't understand that this approach hurts the players at the bottom of the roster, who are also at risk of losing their career.
I think part of it is McDaniels is a fucktard.

And Seattle re-signed Geno Smith to a 35 million per year deal.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think part of it is McDaniels is a fucktard.

And Seattle re-signed Geno Smith to a 35 million per year deal.
The 35 million per year with Geno Smith is a bit of smoke and mirrors. Seattle gave themselves and out as early as 2024.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Lions are putting together a really nice team. I still remember being at Bonfire (before it collapsed) and what Dan Campbell said about the Longhorn players. Pretty funny, but very politically incorrect nowadays.

Top Bottom