Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
2 1st’s and a 3rd? I don’t fucking think so!

I’d barely consider that for a top 10 starting QB

and even that would be an iffy proposition

I guess Seattle must consider him that last piece to the puzzle and think they are in a win now situation
I would have loved to see him in Dallas, but no way in hell at that price. Just one of those deals that you love not seeing happen..

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
seahawks gave up all those picks and they have to re-sign adams too

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i heard the hightower news on the radio coming to work. they also said that brandon bolden was opting out. they seem to think patrick chung and david andrews will opt out as well. and belichick is gonna win 10 games w/ this roster.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess Seattle must consider him that last piece to the puzzle and think they are in a win now situation

Seattle is not close to being a real championship caliber team. They might be a borderline playoff team at best.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
pat chung just opted out for patriots. david andrews missed all of last year w/ blot clotting issues, but he wants to play and he will play if doctors let him
so thats probably like 6 or 7 patriots now opted out, most in the league ?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
pat chung just opted out for patriots. david andrews missed all of last year w/ blot clotting issues, but he wants to play and he will play if doctors let him
so thats probably like 6 or 7 patriots now opted out, most in the league ?

Seems like Belichick is tanking for Trevor

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Earl Thomas anyone? Could be available very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we can get him on the cheap then I’m down for it on a one year deal

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Theo Riddick RB, Las Vegas Raiders

Raiders signed RB Theo Riddick to a one-year contract.

Riddick lands in Las Vegas after an unsuccessful stint in Denver. He fractured his shoulder shortly after joining the Broncos and never took the field. Riddick caught more than 50 passes for four consecutive seasons in Detroit before leaving in free agency. DeAndre Washington left the Raiders this spring, vacating 41 targets out of the backfield. The Buzz around Las Vegas camp has been that Josh Jacobs would take on a larger role as a receiving threat but the move to sign Riddick puts that in doubt. Riddick, 29 years old, is unlikely to hold any fantasy value of his own but he could prevent Jacobs from catching more passes in 2020.

Related:

Source: Rob Demovsky on Twitter

Aug 22, 2020, 8:58 PM ET

Top Bottom