icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
all couldve been avoided if hill said, "my bad for the misunderstanding. let me get off your boat."

but no hill smacks the guy and threatens him

offers the dude $200??? ya ok fuck you buddy... you will buy me a boat. a new one. a bigger one.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
jameson williams missed most of his rookie yr w/ injuries... now he's healthy and suspended for 6 games for gambling.. go lions - restore the roar!!

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Barkley missed three weeks in 2019 w/ an ankle sprain & suffered a season-ending torn ACL in Week 2 of the 2020 season. Barkley has not played a full slate of games since his rookie season in 2018. Can't blame NY for not signing a long term. Besides, teams just don't want to pay $12 million per year for an RB these days, no matter how good they may be. Dallas opened that can of worms signing Elliott when he held out. Many fans wanted him (including myself). Jerry listened.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
why you trending? because le'veon bell expedited the "runnings backs don't matter" philosophy when he demanded to be paid like a WR and RB combined, and then held out for a whole season. the result was everyone saw james connor come in and put up numbers, and bell ended up w/ the jets the following season and put up dogshit numbers, therefore proving the steelers to be correct in not paying him

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
DAL was linked to being interested in addison during the draft process

Top Bottom