Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I hope that pick can go over the middle for a first down in December when we really need it.

sbk92

Reaction score
It's what happens when you don't have a real GM. Crayton asked to be moved. So the oil salesman honored his wish. Who gives a shat if it hurts the team.

It's another completely idiotic and asinine trade.

sbk92

Reaction score
I'm hoping it's a 7th as a base but it can elevate higher through performance.

sbk92

Reaction score
He gave away Fasano, Ayodele, Ferguson. Now he just gave away Crayton.

Just counting the days.

Reaction score
One good thing about this trade is . . . it allowed us to control where he went.

Sending him to San Diego prevents him from landing with the Redskins or Vikings - two teams with needs at receiver.

sbk92

Reaction score
We're at such a disadvantage when GMs are making the rounds talking trade it isn't even funny.

Not only do we have a con man running the team, but even his right hand man is a phony too.

Horrible. You don't give away proven NFL players for shat. Even if your roster doesn't need them. They still have value in the league.

Reaction score
We're at such a disadvantage when GMs are making the rounds talking trade it isn't even funny.

Not only do we have a con man running the team, but even his right hand man is a phony too.

Horrible. You don't give away proven NFL players for shat. Even if your roster doesn't need them. They still have value in the league.

Strange . . . because it happens many times every year around the NFL.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
One good thing about this trade is . . . it allowed us to control where he went.

Sending him to San Diego prevents him from landing with the Redskins or Vikings - two teams with needs at receiver.

For that, I am grateful.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
In Jerry Jones' eyes. . .

Roy Williams is worth a 1st/3rd/6th or whatever that trade was.

Patrick Crayton is worth a 7th round pick.

Last 2 years:

Williams- REC:74 YDS:1026 TDS:9
Crayton- REC:76 YDS:1212 TDS:9

Hmm.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Getting a 7th rounder out of a guy who's 31 1/2 and was headed for probably less than 20 catches with this squad– is a good thing.

Crayton's had one season of more than 40 receptions. I think he had good rapport with Romo, but at some point Romo has to be able to establish that level of trust with younger receivers.

Crayton was at least worth a 7 this year. Next year he won't be worth that.

kingdomcome1

Practice Squad
Reaction score

That was my first thought on this trade......hated to lose the guy though

C

Cr122

In Jerry Jones' eyes. . .

Roy Williams is worth a 1st/3rd/6th or whatever that trade was.

Patrick Crayton is worth a 7th round pick.

Last 2 years:

Williams- REC:74 YDS:1026 TDS:9
Crayton- REC:76 YDS:1212 TDS:9

Hmm.

That's Jerry for ya. lol

Top Bottom