Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Stephen Jones came out and said that Tony probably would feel comfortable being a backup.

Either he's trying to speak for Tony or subliminally he's saying that that's Romo's role going forward.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Stephen Jones came out and said that Tony probably would feel comfortable being a backup.

Either he's trying to speak for Tony or subliminally he's saying that that's Romo's role going forward.

I just listened to that interview and he actually did say that he didn't want to speak for Tony. It was just his speculation that Tony would be comfortable with being a backup. I think Stephen was saying that based on Tony's personality.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
444ebe74bd61875b4169cdaaffbeaf60.png

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, at least he'll be activated next week and we have an option should Dak get hurt or his play decline.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I said it when we beat the Eagles that Romo never plays another down as a Cowboy. This win over the Steelers just set that in stone!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I said it when we beat the Eagles that Romo never plays another down as a Cowboy.
We're gonna wind up needing him this season when Dak takes his first ding. Book it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's taken a couple shots this season that likely would have knocked Romo out again

But for the most part he has been taking very little damage

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well Jerry just came out and said that Dak is the hot hand and who they're riding.

Of course it's all up to Garrett, right, Jerruh??

Top Bottom