bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
:lol

Who concocted those draconian rules? Reality? This will go over very well at the Zone, where the "mediots" are consider the enemy. Yes, really.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
One of my friends and former local TV sportsgirl who moved on up to the DFW market has lots and lots to say privately, about this and many other issues regarding press/media relations with the Cowboys. This stuff is nothing new really, she was identified as a 'troublemaker' right away - because once after Garrett said something about "core philosophy" she dared ask exactly what his core philosophy is. Of course she got no answer to that, only laughter from the gathered press/media. Later she says many of her peer told her kudos, they've been wanting to grill Ginger for years but they really don't allow it.

We really really miss Dale Hansen. The rest of the DFW press/media has "battered wife syndrome."

Reaction score
Yeah I understand why they keep quiet now. Didn't realize we were emulating the redskins. Pathetic. No wonder ginger is such an arrogant prick even after getting bitch slapped by opposing coaches almost weekly.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
"Nothing to see here, move along, " said Cowboys new Director of Public Relations Joseph Goebbels.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Garrett to Jerry: "I'm telling you boss, there's no way defenses could know what's coming the way they do. They must be seeing our plays on the six o'clock news."

What an absolute joke.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think it has nothing to do with plays and formations and everything to do with their crappy leadership structure being exposed and humiliated.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think it has nothing to do with plays and formations and everything to do with their crappy leadership structure being exposed and humiliated.

There is no doubt. I'm sure this is partly about Dez's rant about that reporter in the locker room: "Fix this shit, Rich!!!"

I can accept no live video from the locker room. But to say you can't even report on what Garrett's junior high level motivational signs say in the locker room? As in you can't even mention it in an article that night? You have to be kidding me. I'd do it and call their bluff.

Reaction score
Garrett to Jerry: "I'm telling you boss, there's no way defenses could know what's coming the way they do. They must be seeing our plays on the six o'clock news."

What an absolute joke.

Nailed it. Jason either thinks his system is getting hacked or he has Jerry convinced that the reason nothing is working is there is too much exposure whether media or others to their plays. The latter is certainly true but more from the reality that the scheme has been run the same since 1981 and the research on how to defend it is abundant. Dom Capers routinely shuts down the system.

Reaction score
This stuff is the fallout from the Dez locker room blow up. I don't think it has much, if anything, to do with giving away our playbook or tendencies. That's already common knowledge.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In other news, the Cowboys are suing both Google Images and Bing Images and demanded that they take down Garrett's playbook immediately.

_5606385.jpg

Top Bottom