Reaction score
By Charean Williams
cjwilliams@star-telegram.com

The Cowboys took a flier on a former Texas A&M standout, agreeing to terms with defensive end Damontre Moore.

Moore, a third-round pick of the Giants in 2013, played with three teams the past two seasons. He signed with the Seahawks late last season and made half a sack.

Moore has played 49 career games with no starts, making 10 sacks, 52 tackles and forcing two fumbles.

In three seasons with the Aggies, Moore made 26.5 sacks and had 45 tackles for loss, including 12.5 sacks and 21 tackles for loss in 2012.

Moore became the fourth player the Cowboys agreed to terms with Friday. They came to terms with receiver Terrance Williams, defensive tackle Stephen Paea and cornerback Nolan Carroll.

Read more here: Free agency: Former A&M star Damontre Moore going to Cowboys | The Star-Telegram

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This guy literally doesnt have the brains to come in out of the rain. Been cut at least a few times for doing stupid shit. Bet u a 5 spot he doesnt make it to Oxnard.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Has anyone seen how much this turd was signed for? It better be for the bare minimum.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
This guy is one of the dumbest players I've ever seen play.

What the fuck are we doing?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
doesn't he have a rep for being dumb as dirt? he did something insanely stupid as a Giant that i can't remember.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
doesn't he have a rep for being dumb as dirt? he did something insanely stupid as a Giant that i can't remember.

is he the guy that kept getting late hits and personal fouls against Dallas to extend drives years ago?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yep, he does.

I think he was also the one that had that super late dirty hit on Romo vs the Giants (might have been season opener 2015) that wasn't called.

Top Bottom