dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This will probably be in the rumor mill for us for a few days until he signs somewhere.

Good player and productive, but has missed multiple games every yr in the league except last yr. He also fumbles a decent amount. His 4.4 yds per carry last yr were a career low.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This will probably be in the rumor mill for us for a few days until he signs somewhere.

Good player and productive, but has missed multiple games every yr in the league except last yr. He also fumbles a decent amount. His 4.4 yds per carry last yr were a career low.

dude is a beast but DAL is most likely content w/ their RB situation, and i would be too

but a 1-yr deal for a player like this is fine w/ me. he runs and catches passes pretty well. kills teams when he gets to the open field. if pollard goes down at any point, cook could fill that role and then some

but but what does that do to your roster and who are you leaving off to keep another RB? if pollard can go on PUP and DAL brings in cook, then sees how the other guys respond (deuce, jones, davis, the white dude, and olumdumbo or whtever), then maybe the decision gets made for you. but signing cook would make it irrelevant to have signed jones, so i dont think they'll do that

like you insinuated, hopefully they just make the connection of DAL being interested only to boost the amount he signs for somewhere else

Top Bottom