dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Still a little surprised they didnt add a decent veteran backup OL, although that could still happen.

They might be waiting till after week one now though, as I think veteran contracts are guaranteed for the season if they sign prior to week one and they are not after week one.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Stephen A. - "Jerry is not Playin' with Trey acquisition"
FIRST TAKE | Spears: "The Cowboys could have won the Super Bowl if they had Jalen Hurts" - Stephen A.

I don't know what happened with that video... but,

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know what happened with that video... but,

Prescott is not a "failure", he's turned himself into a far better player than most would have thought.

But he has proven (so far anyway) that he isnt good enough to get us over the hump.

daboyz

NFCE CHAMPIONS 🏆
Reaction score
Good move Jerry! Cutting Elliott made this possible.
Prescott is not a "failure", he's turned himself into a far better player than most would have thought.

But he has proven (so far anyway) that he isnt good enough to get us over the hump.
I have a gut feeling, Lance just may take over at center sooner than anyone thinks. Call it women's intuition.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i'd love to ask the AI jerry about jimmy johnson
it would probably break, would love it if all fans trolled it by endlessly questioning/criticising his football knowledge while praising Jimmy

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Make no mistake

Our O-Line failures will be the death of us this season.

Well this prognostication didn’t take long to rear it’s ugly head.

Tyron on que for his early annual injury.

Our entire left side of the O-Line is already injured and likely not to play for game 1!

Dak is going to be running for his life all game vs the Giants D-Line

Top Bottom