Cortlan

Spectator
Reaction score

@jonmachota tweeted:
Connor McGovern said at the combine that he can play all 5 offensive line positions. Has played guard and center at PSU. What can he bring to an NFL team? "My physicality, my athleticism, quick learner. ...I'll protect the quarterback with my life, just like I did at Penn State."

Impressive, hope he delivers!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Tine for day 3. Two 4ths, a 5th and a 7th if they don't make any trades.

Still a lot of quality prospects to be had.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
CB Isiah Johnson, a guy Richard worked out and liked went right after our pick. Then the Falcons traded in front of us and took DL John Commiskey, another guy we were linked to. Right after that we traded down.

Cortlan

Spectator
Reaction score
They could have waited on Pollard I think. We screwed ourselves.

I agree. Understandbly he is older, but Tavon Austin is suppose to be the “switch army” knife for more depth. Not sure why Dallas jumped the gun for this pick.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
7 career return TD's for Pollard. I'm not sure if they are kickoff and punt returns or just KO returns.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I wanted a trenches draft. Lets see how this pans out.

Glad to see I’m not the only one that feels teams should be built from the inside out. Doesn’t matter how good the secondary is if you can’t rush the passer or stop the run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cortlan

Spectator
Reaction score
Glad to see I’m not the only one that feels teams should be built from the inside out. Doesn’t matter how good the secondary is if you can’t rush the passer or stop the run.

Too bad the secondary isn’t good. So a lot to address.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Too bad the secondary isn’t good. So a lot to address.

No doubt they need to upgrade Heath but you shouldn’t take a lesser player just because plays a position of need, especially when you also needed interior DL help. They likely will have to revisit Eric Berry or one of the other FA safeties that are still out there.

Top Bottom