Mr.Po

Reaction score
Supposedly he has residual arm weakness as a result of the neck surgery. As a Tennessee vols homer I hope he has several years left under his belt but I think it's a very good possibility that the Manning era in pro football is winding down at a rapid rate because of his neck issues.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If he is done the Colts are in bad shape. They are not even close to equipped to having an effective team without Manning.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This would be the year to tank. Andrew Luck would get 2 good years to learn from Manning.

Reaction score
mortreport Chris Mortensen
Official: Sources say Manning had surgery this am - cervical fusion with 2-3 month minimum recovery.No word on whether he will be put on IR.

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
His recovery and how that goes, Colts habve $28M option bonus on his due by 4th day of 2012 League Year. Interesting 2011 in Indy

mortreport Chris Mortensen
Manning actually just got out of surgery. No plans for injured reserve as doctors monitor fusion result, per sources.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Wow, there goes their season.

I don't think he's coming back from this. Well to the point where he goes back to the Manning that we're used to seeing. So many nerves going from your neck to your spine that feed throughout your system. He's gonna be battling plenty of other health issues.

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Think of how shitty that is for Colt fans. Their season is over before it started.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Think of how shitty that is for Colt fans. Their season is over before it started.

Welcome the world of also rans. After averaging over 11 wins a season since 99' this has got to be swift kick to the gut.

To quote Cape Fear....."Your going to learn about loss"

Reaction score
I hate to hear this.

I was looking forward to him breaking all or most of Favruhs records.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Welcome the world of also rans. After averaging over 11 wins a season since 99' this has got to be swift kick to the gut.

To quote Cape Fear....."Your going to learn about loss"

The original Cape Fear or the remake with DeNiro?

Top Bottom