Reaction score
52b772d77db1f18c7334b3c994bff091.jpg

So josh mcdaniels changed his mind about taking the Colts offer

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
52b772d77db1f18c7334b3c994bff091.jpg

So josh mcdaniels changed his mind about taking the Colts offer

Makes me think Belichick plans to retire in a year or two and there is an agreement for McDaniels to take over for him.

Reaction score
Makes me think Belichick plans to retire in a year or two and there is an agreement for McDaniels to take over for him.

The Colts are an NFL disaster too. I don't blame him for backing out. Wise decision.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wait, I thought only Jerruh did stuff like this.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Makes me think Belichick plans to retire in a year or two
Here's more telling, obviously it was a sudden change of mind. And for a change of mind to be this sudden, it would almost have to be something like, Belechick plans to retire very soon i would think.

Reaction score
As bad as they are, they might have dodged a bullet themselves. Not sure Josh McDaniels is all that.

Maybe so. I was surprised he agreed to the Colts job to begin with. It may have been a negotiating tactic from the beginning.

Reaction score
Here's more telling, obviously it was a sudden change of mind. And for a change of mind to be this sudden, it would almost have to be something like, Belechick plans to retire very soon i would think.

Interesting.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Interesting.
This tweet seems to rule out any sudden disagreement between McD and the Coats FO. They are "surprised." Adds moar credence to the Belechick retiring soon theory methinks.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Or, a week or two.

That’s what I was thinking

Why would any coach at any time decide not to take a HC job of a shitty team?

To take over the HC of the fucking Patriots

That’s why

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Other than the money Colts job isnt great. Irsay is about a step above Jerry, only because he leaves football decisions to football people, too bad Irsay hasnt shown he is particularly adept at picking football people. This job becomes a total shit show and no win situation if Luck is damaged goods.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This tweet seems to rule out any sudden disagreement between McD and the Coats FO. They are "surprised." Adds moar credence to the Belechick retiring soon theory methinks.

Please lord let big bad bill retire
And Brady crawl off into the sunset for good

Reaction score
Other than the money Colts job isnt great. Irsay is about a step above Jerry, only because he leaves football decisions to football people, too bad Irsay hasnt shown he is particularly adept at picking football people. This job becomes a total shit show and no win situation if Luck is damaged goods.

Yep. I t would be almost as bad as taking a HC job offered by Jones. Bad career move.

Top Bottom