Reaction score
I'd say that's a pretty sure-fire way to get cut, by hitting Jerry's precious jumbotron.

Oh I'm sorry Hostile, was that disrespectful to Jerry?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Thing is, I wonder if they can raise it like they did the last time someone hit it. I doubt they can, or at least not as much. The way everything gets bigger and stronger as the years go on, this might not be that uncommon.

Jerry probably doesn't care anyway. Gets his toy more attention.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
scrub? isn't he our starting punter?

Back when the Titan punter hit the board people dismissed it because it was a backup punter who was trying to make a name for himself.

Or so that's what people said.

dbair, you were in that camp weren't you?

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Digital board gets plunked: In the first football game at AT&T Stadium, on Aug. 21, 2009, Tennessee’s A.J. Trapasso hit the center-hung digital board with a punt. It was not hit again by a punt until Saturday, when Cowboys punter Chris Jones hit it in the first quarter.

There have been 274 regular-season punts at AT&T Stadium since its opening that have not hit the board.

I don't think this is a big deal. It's not going to happen very often.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Or raise it and make sure it doesn't happen.

Not sure if people have noticed but Chris Jones (and I like him actually, I think he's pretty damn good) nutted a few yesterday. Obviously the one that hit the board had some boom to it but he also kicked one from the goal line that traveled 70 in the air.....so I guess about 55 yards from the LOS.

I like him because he seems to be pretty solid at placing the ball inside the 20.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Back when the Titan punter hit the board people dismissed it because it was a backup punter who was trying to make a name for himself.

Or so that's what people said.

dbair, you were in that camp weren't you?

No, don't think so.

I honestly don't care about hitting the scoreboard.

Top Bottom