Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
To my knowledge it wasn't detected until it was over Montana. Early News reports were saying that. News reports talked about the path of it. But it's just speculation.

We didn't catch it until it was over sensitive military installations. Let that soak in. Leaving us no choice really, than to wait. Don't know what biological stuff is in it, or radioactive stuff, wouldn't want it crashing on land in any event. Splashdown was a must in my view.
Bidens DoD claims they first detected it when it reached the Aleutians. I would be shocked if they did not see it sooner.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bidens DoD claims they first detected it when it reached the Aleutians. I would be shocked if they did not see it sooner.
I never saw that reported. Official word is it was first detected over Montana.

News reports have speculated on the path before detection, and mention the Aleutians.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen the retcon. They had to get out there to change the narrative, after first saying they didn't spot it until it was just over Montana.

They fucking missed it. And to protect Joe they now claim they didn't.

Just like they're now saying it happened three times under Trump. Helping Joe save face.
I doubt very seriously this happened under Trump. If it did, how did they discover it months or years after it happened? Do we have a time machines where someone traveled back to 2019 and looked up in the sky?

Biden and his entire administration are liars. If we had a real media they would tears these corrupt tyrants apart.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's what I'm pointing out.

The latest is, these Chinese balloons are common. Nothing to get worked up over.
It was probably Biden's idea

"Hey China, do you guys want to get a really good look at whats going on here? We're good"

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It was probably Biden's idea

"Hey China, do you guys want to get a really good look at whats going on here? We're good"
Yeah initially it was "how dare they do this to ME after I gave them access to all the top secret docs they wanted to see, CANCEL OUR VISIT! SHOOT DOWN THE BALLOON!"

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That’s how they dun gave us da Covids
It sure got distributed quickly. Although normal commerce is more efficient and would be the delivery device. These balloons are a different experiment.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230211-221418-519.png

A civilian HAM repeater balloon that was FCC registered.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Top Bottom