Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It is man made virus for sure.....
There's no credible evidence of that. Yet.

But we DO have the Bret Baier breaking report, multiple sources confirming that "patient zero" was a Wuhan lab worker, and that China locked down all local-regional travel in and out of Wuhan but not internationally... And the WHO helped China cover its tracks.

Developing...

EXCLUSIVE: There is increasing confidence that COVID-19 likely originated in a Wuhan laboratory not as a bioweapon, but as part of China's effort to demonstrate that its efforts to identify and combat viruses are equal to or greater than the capabilities of the United States, multiple sources who have been briefed on the details of early actions by China's government and seen relevant materials tell Fox News.​
This may be the "costliest government coverup of all time," one of the sources said.​
The sources believe the initial transmission of the virus was bat-to-human, and that "patient zero" worked at the laboratory, then went into the population in Wuhan.​
The “increasing confidence” comes from classified and open-source documents and evidence, the sources said. Fox News has requested to see the evidence directly.​
Documents detail early efforts by doctors at the lab and early efforts at containment. The Wuhan wet market initially identified as a possible point of origin never sold bats, and the sources tell Fox News that blaming the wet market was an effort by China to deflect blame from the laboratory, along with the country's propaganda efforts targeting the U.S. and Italy.​
U.S. Embassy officials warned in January 2018 about inadequate safety at the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab and passed on information about scientists conducting risky research on coronavirus from bats, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.​
China "100 percent" suppressed data and changed data, the sources tell Fox News. Samples were destroyed, contaminated areas scrubbed, some early reports erased, and academic articles stifled.​
There were doctors and journalists who were "disappeared" warning of the spread of the virus and its contagious nature and human to human transmission. China moved quickly to shut down travel domestically from Wuhan to the rest of China, but did not stop international flights from Wuhan.​
Additionally, the sources tell Fox News the World Health Organization (WHO) was complicit from the beginning in helping China cover its tracks.​

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I never thought it was just some naturally occurring virus.
By all reports it is naturally occuring, DNA verifies this virus in bats. But I still smell a ton of BS with this report, firstly it doesn't explain how the virus was transmitted to patient zero, (bats can't transmit it to humans) also it still even though sort of in a backhanded way, tries to blame the US. Mean ole US, golly gee whiz they're sooooo good at this stuff and poor ole China just trying to catch up. Yeah, bullshit.

So the cover story now is, "Hey, we were just sloppy." They're calculating that claiming incompetence beats the alternative, which is what lots of people suspect - they were trying to create a bioweapon and did, hoping it was one that wouldn't be detected as such.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
lots of people suspect - they were trying to create a bioweapon and did, hoping it was one that wouldn't be detected as such.
Wouldn't be detected as a bioweapon because it IS a naturally occurring virus. A very dangerous one that could easily be weaponized by transmitting it to humans, then allowing international travel to spread it. Then claiming "wet markets" and when that gets debunked, incompetence in "studying the virus."

I don't trust a fucking thing they say at this point. Never did, actually. To me it is far more likely that they knew exactly what the fuck they were doing.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
I don't trust a fucking thing they say at this point. Never did, actually. To me it is far more likely that they knew exactly what the fuck they were doing.
The commies lock down Wuhan, prohibit everyone from traveling to Beijing, Shanghai, etcetera, yet allow thousands from Wuhan to travel abroad.

Oooops!...Little containment boo-boo at the lab....Could happen to anyone!

Diehardblues

Cheerleader
Reaction score
All scientific evidence and medical experts are leaning towards animal born.

Only the entertainment news cycle is regurgitating the propaganda being peddled otherwise. Just another attempt to divert responsibility from our King. Dr Dump. Lol

Diehardblues

Cheerleader
Reaction score
That's not been in question. There's tons of other questions however.
And there will be questions until it’s proven fact. In the meantime who are we more likely to follow? Scientific evidence and medical experts or entertainment news and propaganda narrative.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And there will be questions until it’s proven fact. In the meantime who are we more likely to follow? Scientific evidence and medical experts or entertainment news and propaganda narrative.
Some of the questions are answered and are on the record. There is no dispute that patient zero was a lab tech in the Wuhan lab. There is no dispute that China locked down all travel in and out of Wuhan EXCEPT international travel. There is no dispute that the lab was working on coronaviruses. There is also no dispute that the "wet markets" cover story was total bunk. Propaganda.

The new cover story is "we were trying to catch up with the US in biotech and we just messed up."

Each of the above begs still more questions.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All scientific evidence and medical experts are leaning towards animal born.

Only the entertainment news cycle is regurgitating the propaganda being peddled otherwise. Just another attempt to divert responsibility from our King. Dr Dump. LolView attachment 6737

So you think Trump created the virus?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

You'll only agree with "scientific evidence" so long as it agrees with your position. This may or may not have been created by a little savage eating a bat. How you link that to Trump is the telling part.

Diehardblues

Cheerleader
Reaction score
You'll only agree with "scientific evidence" so long as it agrees with your position. This may or may not have been created by a little savage eating a bat. How you link that to Trump is the telling part.
If the evidence takes us in another direction I’ll accept those results. But I’m not going to create an opposing alternative to support my agenda.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, the virus is not Trumps fault. The reactions and belittling of the virus initially he needs to own though.

He listed to that nut job Fauci. He's a little leftist and relishes in controlling the country on his every piece of advice. That little fuck is making $400,000 a year and hasn't seen a patient in 30 years but he wants to tell front line doctors how to trat their patients in the middle of a pandemic.

Trump closed the boarder with China and was called a racists. He did what the "experts" like Fauci advised him to do. But I refuse to believe that this virus is so deadly that we can only shop at the big box stores. You can't defend 330 million Americans from a virus. It will spread.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If the evidence takes us in another direction I’ll accept those results. But I’m not going to create an opposing alternative to support my agenda.

There are opposing questions regarding the virus, how contagious it is and what the mortality rate is. I can't say I understand herd immunity but doctor's that have come out in support of herd immunity with decent arguments have been shut down. You can't keep the public in a bubble. Our society doesn't function that way.

Diehardblues

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Denouncing the the most recognized DR in diseases denounces this response.
He listed to that nut job Fauci. He's a little leftist and relishes in controlling the country on his every piece of advice. That little fuck is making $400,000 a year and hasn't seen a patient in 30 years but he wants to tell front line doctors how to trat their patients in the middle of a pandemic.

Trump closed the boarder with China and was called a racists. He did what the "experts" like Fauci advised him to do. But I refuse to believe that this virus is so deadly that we can only shop at the big box stores. You can't defend 330 million Americans from a virus. It will spread.

Top Bottom