NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Schefter: Cards-Pats blockbuster from @diannaESPN and me: Cards trade G Jonathan Cooper + 2nd-rd pick to NE for DE Chandler Jones, per sources.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Obviously something is wrong with Chandler Jones from the Pats end. Either his off field stuff is a major concern or they already knew they had zero chance to re-sign him after this year. Maybe he told them that there was no way he'd take anything less than what Vernon got from the Giants.

He was probably their best defensive player the last few seasons, and they traded him for a late 2nd rd pick and an OL that to date has been a huge bust.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I drooled over Cooper in that draft. I guess Belichick thinks he's more snakebitten than bust.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I drooled over Cooper in that draft. I guess Belichick thinks he's more snakebitten than bust.

A lot of people loved him. IIRC Cowboy people liked him a lot too.

I think he broke his leg the first preseason he was there, but he has never looked like the player many expected him to be since then.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A lot of people loved him. IIRC Cowboy people liked him a lot too.

I think he broke his leg the first preseason he was there, but he has never looked like the player many expected him to be since then.

He was everyone's second choice behind Warmack.

Top Bottom