Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well my point is, that last year Garrett only attended ONE Pro Day. And that was USC's. So pretty much it became a given that we were going to get Tyron Smith. So that is what I am going by.

So, somebody else made the rest of our picks last year? lol

I doubt we're going to take Konz in the first, but to brush this off because Garrett wasn't there to keep up your agenda is childish.

C

Cr122

I don't mind Konz at all, but wouldn't it be better if we trade out of 14 then draft him?

Reaction score
We may end up taking a Center but don't see us using a first or second on an OG now with Bendadette and LivingsHell in the house.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
before the medical issues were made known I think I would have been content with Konz at 14. I still think we can get him about 6 picks later. I get the feeling now we will go best available pass rusher at 14, whether that's a OLB or DL, I don't know.

Coples/Ingram/Perry/Upshaw
Poe/Brockers/Cox

I think there are 3 or 4 gamebreaking safeties in 2013 so I wouldn't mind any trade that nets us extra picks next year.

Reaction score
before the medical issues were made known I think I would have been content with Konz at 14. I still think we can get him about 6 picks later. I get the feeling now we will go best available pass rusher at 14, whether that's a OLB or DL, I don't know.

Coples/Ingram/Perry/Upshaw
Poe/Brockers/Cox

I think there are 3 or 4 gamebreaking safeties in 2013 so I wouldn't mind any trade that nets us extra picks next year.

I concur. Last night I basically mentioned these same guys, DT / OLB in the first unless we trade down/reach for Barron.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I concur. Last night I basically mentioned these same guys, DT / OLB in the first unless we trade down/reach for Barron.

If we take Barron (in the 1st) with all of those talented 2013 safeties looming out there I am going to be pissed.

So count on it happening.

C

Cr122

If we take Barron (in the 1st) with all of those talented 2013 safeties looming out there I am going to be pissed.

Don't say that. I'll smash fucking kittens if this is our pick at 14.

Reaction score

Hopefully with signing Pool and now having Carr and Jenkins at CB we won't spend a first on a Safety who will demand big $$$.

C

Cr122

I'm in agreement that we can draft a safety in 2013. It's a much better class.

I'm not digging these prospects this year. There's one kid I like and that's Markelle Martin.

And I'm still skeptical about him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I cant see us taking Barron at 14 at all. I think the first pick is definitely going to be a DL or pass rusher now.

I wouldnt be totally shocked though if Barron fell to late in the first or early in the 2nd if they considered moving up to get him, although thats probably unlikely too.

Top Bottom