dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hearing Bill Callahan of the Cowboys recently worked out Wisconsin linemen Peter Konz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tony Pauline‏@TonyPaulineReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

Hearing Bill Callahan of the Cowboys recently worked out Wisconsin linemen Peter Konz & Kevin Zeitler

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
people are going to be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed when Konz is our guy at 14

i got no issues w that

Mr.Po

Reaction score
One of the two in a Cowboys uniform next year would be a very good thing.

Reaction score
Interesting. I'm sure we'll do our due diligence on the top prospects and good to hear we're looking at the top tier OL. Problem is Konz would be a reach at 14 while Zeitler would probably be gone before 45.
So we either make a slight reach in round one or do some maneuvering.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
people are going to be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed when Konz is our guy at 14

i got no issues w that

if DeCastro is gone I could live with that but I'd prefer a trade down into the 18 to 20 range even if we only get a 2013 pick for the move down.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

i got no issues w that

Did Garrett attend the workouts? Wisconsin had their Pro Day last week on the 7th. Was Garrett in attendence? Next Thursday (March 22) is Stanford's Pro Day. If Garrett is in attendence... no need to say anymore.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe just maybe Spencer plays his ass off if he sees Melvin Ingram, Nick Perry, or Courtney Upshaw waiting in the wings and making plays when they get in.

I don't know if he will, I just hate that he is costing us almost $9 million in cap space.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe just maybe Spencer plays his ass off if he sees Melvin Ingram, Nick Perry, or Courtney Upshaw waiting in the wings and making plays when they get in.

I don't know if he will, I just hate that he is costing us almost $9 million in cap space.

Truth be told, I'd rather eat that $9 million right now, then to have signed him to a long term deal. If being in a contract year was not enough to inspire him and put his best foot forward---then again, maybe he did, well then this franchise tender does nothing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

i got no issues w that

They probably wouldnt take him at 14. I could see them considering a move up from 45 to get him though, or perhaps he's a target if they move down from 14.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Did Garrett attend the workouts? Wisconsin had their Pro Day last week on the 7th. Was Garrett in attendence? Next Thursday (March 22) is Stanford's Pro Day. If Garrett is in attendence... no need to say anymore.

I dont know if he was there, but in regards to DeCastro Garrett already spoke out on him, and was baiscally glowing about the guy.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I dont know if he was there, but in regards to DeCastro Garrett already spoke out on him, and was baiscally glowing about the guy.

Well my point is, that last year Garrett only attended ONE Pro Day. And that was USC's. So pretty much it became a given that we were going to get Tyron Smith. So that is what I am going by.

Top Bottom