Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Bryan Broadduss was "talking to" Tyron Smith's ex-[black] girlfriend and apparently confronted Tyron Smith about how he allegedly mistreated her. Props, because that takes a lot of balls, lol. I dont think there was any crazy fight or anything, but was fired as a result.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Good to hear, I bet your Witten is already faster than the Cowboys Witten. I cant believe its already been 15 month, sheesh!

Life is awesome, but I can feel myself getting older, fatter and grumpier by the day and I cant seem to find the fortitude to do anything about it

Have you been pleasantly distracted from watching the Cowboys this year or are you enduring the these schizos with the rest of us gluttons for punishment?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dont know how old you are but wait till you are pushing 60. It gets worse.

54...I keep getting myself psyched up to lose weight and work out & I do pretty good at the working out part but then trying to eat healthier food I find bland and at a calorie deficit makes me borderline depressed. So fo course by the time dinner rolls around, I've talk myself out of it using some kind of life is short nonsense and the next thing you know its scarf city on all my favorite vittles, rinse and repeat

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
54...I keep getting myself psyched up to lose weight and work out & I do pretty good at the working out part but then trying to eat healthier food I find bland and at a calorie deficit makes me borderline depressed. So fo course by the time dinner rolls around, I've talk myself out of it using some kind of life is short nonsense and the next thing you know its scarf city on all my favorite vittles, rinse and repeat
Go get yer thyroid checked ASAP. At 54, I came to fervently wish I had.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bryan Broadduss was "talking to" Tyron Smith's ex-[black] girlfriend and apparently confronted Tyron Smith about how he allegedly mistreated her. Props, because that takes a lot of balls, lol. I dont think there was any crazy fight or anything, but was fired as a result.

PS..I assume this is coming from your guy working for the Cowpokes? Weak ass reasoning for firing, wonder if that came straight from the asshole

Any other juicy nuggets?

You guy said Garrett was gone last year and thats the first time your guy has ever been wrong, how did Garrett survive last year?

Hopefully he was just a year too early with that prediction

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Go get yer thyroid checked ASAP. At 54, I came to fervently wish I had.

have you done it? I asked my doctor last time he did blood work a year ago to check all this stuff and he claimed I was normal.

Did you get yours checked and what can they do if they find an issue?

I hear all those low-T centers are bullshit

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
have you done it? I asked my doctor last time he did blood work a year ago to check all this stuff and he claimed I was normal.

Did you get yours checked and what can they do if they find an issue?

I hear all those low-T centers are bullshit
I'll send you a PM about it. But no, I had never had it checked. Should have.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Thanks for the update on this

I was wondering what happened. I figured he didn’t just leave on his own but hasn’t heard anything either way

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
dumb: getting involved in Tyron's personal life
dumber: Tyron complaining to the brass like a little bitch

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tyron is one person who I would not for a second consider getting on his bad side

The fucker wears a leg brace on his arm because they don’t make an arm brace large enough for him for gods sake

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
dumb: getting involved in Tyron's personal life
dumber: Tyron complaining to the brass like a little bitch
You can't work for Jerruh and pretend you're a journalist, LOL

But if you feel so strongly about being a SJW... You hand the story off to a real journalist and keep your own dicktrap shut. But you do NOT confront the guy. There's NO way it comes out well for you.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A "journalist" getting involved in someone's personal business is crossing the line, IMO. Just about every break-up is ugly to some extent, especially when money is involved. That doesn't make it criminal and it doesn't give anyone the right to involve themselves just because they think they're a reporter.

I don't listen to Dallas sports radio any longer, even on-line, because these pussies have been giving Jerry and his spawn a pass for years. Broaddus should stick to what he knows or was hired to do.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Too funny. I do the same thing and talk myself out of eating healthier. I have buddies that have made life changes and cut out sugar, alcohol, and try to eat healthier. When I see them they've usually lost a lot of weight and they feel like shit. I guess I'm just destined to be fat, dumb and happy.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

You always have good stuff Rynie, but think I am going to have to call b/s on this one.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I prefer Everson Walls on Talkin' Cowboys anyway. Love it when he goes off on a tangent and starts talking about the 80's.

I wish we had more ex Cowboys on the different podcasts. Nate can get a little off track sometimes and be annoying but I still enjoy hearing his stories and hearing him talk from a players perspective

Top Bottom