Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol what the fark does trading down have to do with anything?

Supposedly better players with higher, 1st round grades were still available; and we passed.

Yet you're making the biggest stink over the players we passed over in the 2nd round?

Fuck outta here.

Reaction score
lol what the fark does trading down have to do with anything?

Supposedly better players with higher, 1st round grades were still available; and we passed.

Yet you're making the biggest stink over a 2nd round pick?

Fuck outta here.
LOL...you are funny.

The only person making a stink it you...clearly you want to disagree to disagree.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not really. I've always held since the draft that Hanna is nothing but a dime a dozen H-back.

While Gavin Escobar will be the next Jimmy Graham.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Not really. I've always held since the draft that Hanna is nothing but a dime a dozen H-back.

While Gavin Escobar will be the next Jimmy Graham.

It all boils down to TE wasn't a need and Escobar wasn't some badass BPA at that spot. It was a stupid luxury pick which we don't have the luxury to take.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It all boils down to TE wasn't a need and Escobar wasn't some badass BPA at that spot. It was a stupid luxury pick which we don't have the luxury to take.

Talent and accumulating it; however, is a need.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Check my post history. I've been on the Hanna bandwagon for a long time.

I can verify, because I was on that band wagon with you. And I did not like the Escobar selection either. We had other needs. However, since they drafted Escobar, and will give him every chance to be the #2 TE, maybe they can move Hanna to WR. They like the big and fast types at that position anyway.

I just hate to see this guy's talent wasted because of his draft positioning, and then he goes to another team and does as expected.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Bob was on Escobar way back.

and yes, Middie was all over Hanna.

It would kind of suck if our 2nd round pick is a 3rd stringer.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Escobar's 4.8 40 time is ridiculous. Of all our draft picks I liked this one least.

Yeah those 40 times. Clearly they are the tell all when it comes to how a player might pan out in the NFL.

Signed, Randal Williams, Alex Wright and Ed Hervey

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My sources tell me Jerry will try to get the judge to grant Aaron Hernandez bond. If that happens, look for the team to make a play at the troubled tight end. There are rumors circulating that Jerry regrets not selecting Hernandez in the 2nd round a few years ago, especially with this murder charge and another two pending.

Top Bottom