bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Some of the more important plays. Toggle to watch in true HD.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
bb can you iso one of Nicks' catches? He was lined up on the left side Giants were driving right to left in the third I think. Noone from the Giants offense is set at the snap, no call.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
bb can you iso one of Nicks' catches? He was lined up on the left side Giants were driving right to left in the third I think. Noone from the Giants offense is set at the snap, no call.

This must be it. Bonus local news promo about misogynistic beavers.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thanks man.

Completely egregious.

How can a team that was on Procedure Penalties Gone Wild have missed that?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Obn that Manning to Hixon cut, did it look like that Victor Butler (#57) was held?

Barely but the refs let that go all night last night. And they generally will as long as you keep your arms tight to the body and don't extend so it "looks" like you're pushing their shoulder but you're actually holding their side. Tyron got away with that on JPP at least once and JPP was freaking out about it.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Still cant understand why murray cut towards the middle of the field on that long run

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Still cant understand why murray cut towards the middle of the field on that long run

My coworker and I were just looking at that. We think he would have scored had he stayed running down the sideline.

Reaction score

I'm thinking he was gassed.

Remember last year against the Rams he broke a long one and just fell to the ground when two Rams defenders got close to him?

Otherwise, there's really no excuse to turn inside there into contact.

Reaction score

Remember last year against the Rams he broke a long one and just fell to the ground when two Rams defenders got close to him?

That's a good observation. I think you are on to something here.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Only other option is he didnt see the guys trailing him, and thought he could do the cutback and let the defender overpursue move.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video]http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/videos/Cowboys_This_Morning_Garretts_Speech/5932d9f8-b57f-4e15-8788-d48b7a9d674c[/video]

Great lockerroom speech from Garrett

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score

I think it was a case of trying to do too much..

Great run tho.. I love how he attacks defenders. It would have been great if he finished that run with a TD but I still love the fact that he attacked Kiwi then broke Tuck's tackle...

Also, Vickers is slowly becoming a favorite player of mine.

Top Bottom