sbk92

Reaction score
I like the color combo in this banner. I'd lose the light beam shining in our face.

sbk92

Reaction score
The best I've ever seen at doing these things was a guy by the name of Irvinite. I don't know where he is anymore. Maybe at the Zone.

C

Cr122

The best I've ever seen at doing these things was a guy by the name of Irvinite. I don't know where he is anymore. Maybe at the Zone.

We got a name, that's a start.

I'll have Middie check it out, because I think he's the only one with a Cowboys Zone account, unless I ask Bob.

Reaction score
lol

I know you hate it, but I like the look of that board. Always have.

They have a great banner and color scheme . . . but there are too many ads and too many gimmicks (spek, vbookie, activity meters, etc), too many forums as well.

Also, I can't stand the smilie selection. Do you really need the blue star behind every emoticon to remember you're posting on a Cowboys message board?

And lastly . . . way too many staff positions/members. Writers, Gold Members, Silver Members, Platinum Members, Vbookie Managers, Rules Committee, Graphics Committee, etc etc. If you click on the View Forum Leaders link, it's like reading War & Peace. Just another gimmick to make EVERYONE feel special, like they're a part of something.

These are just my opinions. Clearly it's a very successful forum with a large membership. Not my cup of tea, not at all what I hope this forum ever becomes.

Give me a solid core of intelligent Cowboys fans who love talking football and ball busting banter, and I'm happy. I don't need games and gimicks and internet ego strokers at every turn.

C

Cr122

Mid, can you put Dallas Cowboys Universe across the top of the banner or not?

sbk92

Reaction score
Why not.

CowboysZone completely stole their logo from Mick Green or whatever that dude's name was.

C

Cr122

Hopefully soon our site link will appear just like all the other Cowboys message boards do.

Like if someone googles us.

Top Bottom