sbk92

Reaction score
Ba'al is no longer a part of this forum. Not a move I made, he requested that I delete his account because he won't be back, told me not to even reply to the pm because I'd be wasting my time.

I need to know as soon as possible if the following staff wants to remain staff and a part of this forum.....

Rotaryp7
Illuminatti

Again, I didn't want this to happen, C is a good person and has done nothing but help me in the last month or so. This was 100% his decision.

Weird.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

Here's the thing, that post was made this morning before I've talked to multiple people about what the F is really going on.

C pm'ed me saying that Midswat hurt TO's feelings and she's just a 54 year old woman and he doesn't want to be a part of a forum that lets that stuff happen. Never said anything about me.

Here's the thing, come to find out, C is pissed because Midswat made some changes to the forum.....MY forum, and the changes he made were changes I asked him to do to things that C had put in place when we started. I recieved a pm from C complaining the day that Midswat was making the changes to the forum, mostly moving different topics because they were out of place. I don't have time to reply to messages throughout the day, I have things to do, can't live here. I was told by somebody that C told them he was pissed at me because I wasn't answering pm's in a timely fashion.

The pm read something like this.... "Who is moving the forums around, those were strategically placed by me." I'll admit, as soon as I read that I knew what was going to happen and I even pm'ed cr122 last night telling him to expect a shake up in the next day or so concerning C. When I opened the pm, I said to myself, Fucki it, I'll deal with this when I have time for it. That night I pmed him and let him know that all changes that were made were done because I wanted them done. He pmed me back and said..."Whatever dude, it's your forum, do what you want."

My take on this? C wanted this place to look like the C-F. Well, this isn't the C-F, if I liked the C-F and their cowboyszone-lite approach, I would have stayed there and saved myself a lot of time and money. It goes without saying that this place needs a ton of work, but I don't have a bunch of ****** back patters running around spek bro'ing it up and blowing eachother kisses over there morning cup of coffee.

C got his feelings hurt. Not sure what hurt more, Midswat giving him a hard time, or me not agreeing that Midswat was being way too much of a big bad meanie. Whatever.

sbk92

Reaction score
Is it like impossible to have a forum of guys who let shat roll right off their shoulders?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well, the guy I asked about possibly doing a banner for the site ignored my pm, he was on for a while today and either didn't see it or saw it an ignored it. So, yeah.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I submitted a cry for help on the vbulletin forum today for help wth forum icons. We'll see how long it takes for a response.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think we need to get someone who can spruce up the banner a bit.

The template colors are good in the forums, but the banner itself I think could be a little better.

C did a good job with it but we should add a couple more props. Like maybe the stadium or something.

I'm not criticizing it just offering another suggestion to make it better as all.

Whatever, criticizer.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Here's the thing, that post was made this morning before I've talked to multiple people about what the F is really going on.

C pm'ed me saying that Midswat hurt TO's feelings and she's just a 54 year old woman and he doesn't want to be a part of a forum that lets that stuff happen. Never said anything about me.

Here's the thing, come to find out, C is pissed because Midswat made some changes to the forum.....MY forum, and the changes he made were changes I asked him to do to things that C had put in place when we started. I recieved a pm from C complaining the day that Midswat was making the changes to the forum, mostly moving different topics because they were out of place. I don't have time to reply to messages throughout the day, I have things to do, can't live here. I was told by somebody that C told them he was pissed at me because I wasn't answering pm's in a timely fashion.

The pm read something like this.... "Who is moving the forums around, those were strategically placed by me." I'll admit, as soon as I read that I knew what was going to happen and I even pm'ed cr122 last night telling him to expect a shake up in the next day or so concerning C. When I opened the pm, I said to myself, Fucki it, I'll deal with this when I have time for it. That night I pmed him and let him know that all changes that were made were done because I wanted them done. He pmed me back and said..."Whatever dude, it's your forum, do what you want."

My take on this? C wanted this place to look like the C-F. Well, this isn't the C-F, if I liked the C-F and their cowboyszone-lite approach, I would have stayed there and saved myself a lot of time and money. It goes without saying that this place needs a ton of work, but I don't have a bunch of ****** back patters running around spek bro'ing it up and blowing eachother kisses over there morning cup of coffee.

C got his feelings hurt. Not sure what hurt more, Midswat giving him a hard time, or me not agreeing that Midswat was being way too much of a big bad meanie. Whatever.

I'm so glad this place doesn't have a circle jerk clique. That's probably CowboysZone's only downfall. It gets too cliquish.

sbk92

Reaction score
I like the look of this forum. I'd tweak it here or there but overall it's not bad.

The best looking forum to me has always been Cowboys-Forum. Whoever's in charge of that does a great job.

Reaction score
The best looking forum to me has always been Cowboys-Forum. Whoever's in charge of that does a great job.

3811055786_b51d292cde.jpg

Top Bottom