Cythim

Reaction score
Just because somebody doesnt like the liberal agenda doesnt mean they are simply echoing comments from people like Rush etc etc

Being against the "liberal agenda" is one thing, supporting the Birther movement is entirely different. It should have ended during the last election when McCain cut off some nut job mid question and told her Obama is an American. Trump is making a mockery of the GOP by pressing forward with the Birther issue. He has no ground to stand on by way of politics so he has to get personal in the only way he possibly can against Obama.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
re: 2233boys. To make you feel better so you don't think I'm singling you out for possibly liking little boys, I'll start calling dbair, Rush Limbair.

Friends?

Reaction score
actually I dont, but thanks for the post

I listen to Hannity sometimes because I like the interviews with the guests as fyi

Actually you do. No matter the topic you take the most extreme right wing stand. You and people like you (at both extremes) are exactly what is wrong with this country. You see things one way no matter what. There is no compromise, no discussion, no exchange of ideas. If it isn't the most extreme right wing bullshit it is a liberal agenda. I really hope it is shtick, but unfortunately I doubt it is. Tons of people in my area think just like you. The country is going to hell in a handbag because to many people want to push their ideology.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Actually you do. No matter the topic you take the most extreme right wing stand. You and people like you (at both extremes) are exactly what is wrong with this country. You see things one way no matter what. There is no compromise, no discussion, no exchange of ideas. If it isn't the most extreme right wing bullshit it is a liberal agenda. I really hope it is shtick, but unfortunately I doubt it is. Tons of people in my area think just like you. The country is going to hell in a handbag because to many people want to push their ideology.

Hi pot, meet kettle.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
lol

Yeah because I'm the same as you and dbair. Go read the Drudge report so you can get your next argument.

You spend most of your time completely not commenting on a thread and debating on where we get our information.

You are one of the most boring forum trolls I've had privy to come across in a years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

ok libtard

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Blah, Blah, Blah, I'M TEH CONSERVaTIVES!!! W RULES!!!

I am a conservative, but have not claimed anywhere that "W rules!" Unlike some of you blind dipshit liberals who think Obama can do no wrong or has somehow done an acceptable or quality job.

In fact I have stated numerous times that overall, I am disappointed in how he (GWB) handled some things, especially stuff related to expanding the government and spending too much $$$

Reaction score
I am a conservative, but have not claimed anywhere that "W rules!" Unlike some of you blind dipshit liberals who think Obama can do no wrong or has somehow done an acceptable or quality job.

In fact I have stated numerous times that overall, I am disappointed in how he (GWB) handled some things, especially stuff related to expanding the government and spending too much $$$
I never once stated that about Obama. You make assumptions. I am just tired of your retarded birther bullshit. It is a red herring that makes you look like an even bigger moron.

Labeling yourself with a particularly ideology is the reason American Politics suck. People like you have to stick to your ideology no matter what. Can't deviate, can't compromise, can't think.

You'd be surprised what my thoughts are on certain issues. But you wouldn't know because you labeled me a liberal. I have voted for a republican for President 3 times, and 3 times I have voted for a democrat. I would wager, you voted for the R every time. I look at all sides of an issue, and make up my own mind. You and that moron lons check to see what Hannity or someone of their ilk said and weigh in, or check the latest "Conservative" Talking points and follow lock step. You really are that transparent.

Reaction score

Oh as an aside the whole
Originally Posted by 2233boys

Blah, Blah, Blah, I'M TEH CONSERVaTIVES!!! W RULES!!!

Was an attempt to make fun of you and lons, it doesn't matter if it bears any truth. It was to show my contempt for your ideological arguments.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I never once stated that about Obama. You make assumptions. I am just tired of your retarded birther bullshit. It is a red herring that makes you look like an even bigger moron.

I'm not a "birther" nor do I support their cause. I will say it is curious as to why it took so long for him to clarify such a seemingly easy issue. I think he lies about a ton of shit, and it wouldnt be shocking to me if he indeed wasnt a natural born American citizen.

Labeling yourself with a particularly ideology is the reason American Politics suck. People like you have to stick to your ideology no matter what. Can't deviate, can't compromise, can't think.

I agree with more of what right leaning people support. Strong military, low taxes, less government involvement, pro life (except in cases where the mothers life is in danger, or in cases of incest/rape)etc etc

You'd be surprised what my thoughts are on certain issues. But you wouldn't know because you labeled me a liberal. I have voted for a republican for President 3 times, and 3 times I have voted for a democrat. I would wager, you voted for the R every time. I look at all sides of an issue, and make up my own mind. You and that moron lons check to see what Hannity or someone of their ilk said and weigh in, or check the latest "Conservative" Talking points and follow lock step. You really are that transparent.

There are some democrats I like, but they have not put one out there in elections that I have been able to vote in that 1) was conservative enough for me and/or 2) was a better overall candidate than whomever republicans ran. I did not like John McCain but even as a moderate (at best) he aligns more with what I prefer than Obama does, who is an extremely left leaning politician. I also dont particularly like Romney, but he is more in line with what I believe than Obama is, therefore he will get my vote.

Reaction score
I'm not a "birther" nor do I support their cause. I will say it is curious as to why it took so long for him to clarify such a seemingly easy issue. I think he lies about a ton of shit, and it wouldnt be shocking to me if he indeed wasnt a natural born American citizen.
You could have fooled me with your; “ he isn't an American” posts in almost every thread on the topic. All politicians lie to stay in power, the two party system is the reason and we should have open elections. Get rid of all them and lobbyists and we will see the political discourse open up.

I agree with more of what right leaning people support. Strong military, low taxes, less government involvement, pro life (except in cases where the mothers life is in danger, or in cases of incest/rape)etc etc
Low Taxes, Low Government? Examples. Do you want federal income tax reduces, local taxes, real estate taxes, SS taxes what? What part of your life do you want the government out of? Do you want them out of where you can send your kid to school, but are ok with them telling someone else they can't smoke pot? Those are vague and need clarification. I am Pro Life, and against the death penalty. What do you think of that? :)

There are some democrats I like, but they have not put one out there in elections that I have been able to vote in that 1) was conservative enough for me and/or 2) was a better overall candidate than whomever republicans ran. I did not like John McCain but even as a moderate (at best) he aligns more with what I prefer than Obama does, who is an extremely left leaning politician. I also dont particularly like Romney, but he is more in line with what I believe than Obama is, therefore he will get my vote.

Get rid of the two party system, get rid of the stupid ideological labels. Have open discourse with real solutions brought forth. Otherwise we are f**ed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You could have fooled me with your; “ he isn't an American” posts in almost every thread on the topic. All politicians lie to stay in power, the two party system is the reason and we should have open elections. Get rid of all them and lobbyists and we will see the political discourse open up.

I bring it up to stir the pot more than anything else. I do find it quite humorus.

I dont think the two party system is the root of all the problems though. The biggest problem IMO is the fact that people go there (Washington) to make it a "career", and thats not what the intention was by the founding fathers. Install term limites across the board (House and Senate) and alot of crap thats screwed up now whould get fixed in a hurry.

Low Taxes, Low Government? Examples. Do you want federal income tax reduces, local taxes, real estate taxes, SS taxes what? What part of your life do you want the government out of? Do you want them out of where you can send your kid to school, but are ok with them telling someone else they can't smoke pot? Those are vague and need clarification. I am Pro Life, and against the death penalty. What do you think of that? :)

I like the school choice/voucher program, especially in areas where the government schools are clearly failing miserably. I would rather social security be privatized. I have no problem paying my fair share in taxes, but there shouldnt be a system in place where half pay alot and half pay nothing. I want no part of government in healthcare. Pro Life (and as I mentioned before, with exceptions for health of the mother and rape/incest cases) and am definitely pro death penalty. The problem isnt the death penalty, the problem is they dont use it enough. I'm a firm believer in if someobody kills soembody else, admits it and there is nothing but prevailing evidence to suggest they are guilty, that there is no need to have a tax payer funded trial and years and years of appeals etc etc, just execute the person ASAP. I also hate pretty much everything about our current legal system.

Get rid of the two party system, get rid of the stupid ideological labels. Have open discourse with real solutions brought forth. Otherwise we are f**ed.

TERM LIMITS

Top Bottom