Bama or Notre dame?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So playing FCS teams every year like Alabama does is a tougher schedule? LOL, um no.

your talkin shit about a powerhouse from the SEC and Notre Dame is getting waxed by 4 tds in the first half?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd also draft mccarron in a second.

If he keeps developing the way he has, he'll end up being a 1st rd pick for sure.

Alabama is gonna be pretty freaking good again next year. A 3-peat isnt out of the questions.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only if he brings his girl. Bc he is exceptionally pedestrian

He's got good size, decent enough arm. Throws the ball pretty accurately. Doesnt turn the ball over. Good work ethic and leadership skills. Is coached by a NFL quality offensive coordinator and head coach. Will leave as one of the winningest all time QB's.

He'll go pretty high. Wont be a top-10 pick, but I think he's got a really good chance to be a first rounder.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Alabama is sick and no end in sight. Damn it.

Notre Dame will slip back into mediocrity. Kelly will keep them semi-relevant but their academic requirements are too much to overcome in recruiting battles every year.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I cannot stand listening to Lou Holtz.

I feel like I have to read his lips.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The rich get richer:

richd.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd trade our entire draft, plus the 4 guys they'd be replacing to get Alabama's LG, C, RT and RG

Interesting question. Would Alabama's team from last night beat the Cowboy team that failed miserably in Washington?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Was there ever an injury update on Alabama's NT? He came out of the game in the 4th qtr with what looked like a leg injury and I dont recall seeing him come back in the game.

Only ask because if we continue making stupid decisions and stick with the 3-4, NT will have to be a major priority either in free agency or the draft.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Was there ever an injury update on Alabama's NT? He came out of the game in the 4th qtr with what looked like a leg injury and I dont recall seeing him come back in the game.

Only ask because if we continue making stupid decisions and stick with the 3-4, NT will have to be a major priority either in free agency or the draft.

Not it won't. We'll draft (use our 2nd rounder) AND bring in via free agency more ILBS. This is what Jerry does.

We cannot go after an NT... that'll make it appear that we're desparate and not in control. We're innovators. We're trendsetters. Undersized NTs is the way to go. You wait and see. The league mwill be following our lead. Don't you understand... IT'S A PROCESS

Reaction score
Alabama is sick and no end in sight. Damn it.

Notre Dame will slip back into mediocrity. Kelly will keep them semi-relevant but their academic requirements are too much to overcome in recruiting battles every year.

Alabama will be outstanding next season, but the SEC schedule is brutal. They could drop a game (or possibly 2) in conference play.

That's the thing ... the SEC conference is so strong that there are precious few teams in the country that could survive the week-in week-out battles.

Clearly, if Notre Dame were in the SEC they'd have been another Vanderbilt this year.

There is no shame in that, either. It's a remarkably tough conference.

Top Bottom