Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
China is a third world nation, a big third world nation with manufacturing, but still just one step above a bunch of shit smeared savages.

Their people may live like shit, but that doesn't mean their military isn't superior to yours. America's arrogance will be its downfall.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
All this is hypothetical though because I don't see a world war coming anytime soon.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh good God. We would kick the shit out of China like it was Philadelphia against a Cowboys team coached by Dave Campo.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Their schools produce scientist and engineers. Your schools produce you. In 25 years your generation will be running the show. Your fucked.

I see tons of post about how this country is going to shit for people on this board. What do you think the result is going to be?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Their people may live like shit, but that doesn't mean their military isn't superior to yours. America's arrogance will be its downfall.

Just stop. Go look up some facts regarding military capabilities and then get back to us. In a conventional war it would not even be close.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Their people may live like shit, but that doesn't mean their military isn't superior to yours. America's arrogance will be its downfalll.
No, the fact that we dick slap the Chinese military in every way sans diesal subs means their military ain't superior to ours. You better be praying for their leadership, manufacturing, and civilian mobilization if you want the comunist to win ww3. Because that shit of a military ain't superior to my ball sack.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score

:lol

Talking shit about others. Nice. What's the matter, Dudley Do Right and the mounties don't have enough stroke to make the argument?

Top Bottom