Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My wife is all about this show right now so I have been sucked into watching it. These have to be some of the stupidest people ever. Dropping racial comments, called Candace (the black girl) Shinequa.

http://m.usmag.com/?redirurl=/celeb...mer-about-houseguests-racist-comments-2013157

Video in link. http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/12/big-brother-more-racism-aaryn-ginamarie/

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3529903

Aaryn and Ginamarie have already lost their jobs and don't know it yet. Also Ginamarie's last name is ZIMMERMAN!

Reaction score
Yeah it's disgusting. I've actually watched every season of this show and nothing like that has ever been do prevalent. They have kicked a couple guys off for threats and physical altercations, but nothing like this. The worst part is that blonde chick think what she is doing is perfectly acceptable.

Yeah my wife makes me watch too. :whistle

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I remember the first season of that show where they had fake callers and voting because no one cared about it.

Last edited:

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The worst part is that blonde chick think what she is doing is perfectly acceptable.

Yeah my wife makes me watch too. :whistle

She probably hangs out with people that are way more racist so she doesn't consider what she says to be racist.

I will admit that the wife got me hooked on TMZ. I will never watch it my myself but I do enjoy it.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
If Canada were to get attacked it would be because we are view as your friend. We have nothing to hide from.

If they were attacked that would be why. Because we fucking eliminated every other fucking threat to Canada and would mollywop any happened to arise you nation of ungrateful bitches.

Reaction score
If they were attacked that would be why. Because we fucking eliminated every other fucking threat to Canada and would mollywop any happened to arise you nation of ungrateful bitches.

After we save them, we would annex them and make all of Canada our 51 state.

You'll get 2 senators and 50 congressman.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
China will rape you. Your country is on the decline. Deal with it.

Big Brother is on tonight....

Reaction score

Big Brother is on tonight....
Big Brother is proof our country is on the decline...

~light bulb slowly coming on~

I think I know why you watch it.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
China is a third world nation, a big third world nation with manufacturing, but still just one step above a bunch of shit smeared savages.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fucking China. They would rather copy and steal from everyone else than build their country the legitimate way. I would consider any military technology they stole from the US an act of war and kick their ass for it.

Reaction score
Yeah, but they're really good cooks.

I mean, egg foo yung is delicious. And can you get a better mean for under $5 than some beef and brocolli with white rice?

Top Bottom