Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bell tweets 'overdue' apology to fantasy owners
3:33 PM CT

Le'Veon Bell's season-long holdout wrecked many fantasy football teams last season, when he sat out in a bitter contract dispute with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
On Monday, the star running back took a moment out to tweet an "overdue" apology.

Le'Veon Bell

@LeVeonBell

https://twitter.com/LeVeonBell/status/1155927944692264960
This is loooong overdue!! but I want to take a moment to apologize to all the fantasy owners who picked me last year, I’m sorry I couldn’t pull through for y’all...but trust me, this year’s about to be wayyyy different, I’m bringing the
🏆
🏆
this year
😈
😈

Bell was ranked at or near the top in many fantasy player rankings last year, but he sat out the entire season.The three-time Pro Bowler signed as a free agent with the New York Jetsthis offseason and said last week that he feels so refreshed, he's willing to stretch his limit this season.
"I'm up for 500 [touches] if it's going to take us to a Super Bowl," Bell said, exaggerating the number to make a point.
Bell, who led the league with 406 touches in 2017, is ranked as the No. 12 fantasy running back in points-per-reception formats by ESPN's Matthew Berry.

Top Bottom