NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
tchoice23 Tashard Choice
I always look for the opportunity that's hidden in every adversity
2 minutes ago

-----

:confused

Maybe he's alluding to the fact he might get more carries due to Felix's shoulder. Who knows?

Reaction score
Maybe he's alluding to the fact he might get more carries due to Felix's shoulder. Who knows?

It's probably nothing.

Tuesday is generally when players are brought in/signed. I'm wondering if he's hearing from his agent that he might be on the block. He made weird tweets last week as well.

You'd have to think he's in the dog house. I mean, he's not getting any playing time. On a critical third down late in the game, Garrett elects to hand off to a receiver as opposed to Choice or Murray.

C

Cr122

Felix is expected to play Monday night, but I'm sure Choice will get more carries. That might be it.

Reaction score
Murray should get any carry that they were thinking about giving Choice. Murray was the best back on the field for the Cowboys on Sunday.

C

Cr122

Murray should get any carry that they were thinking about giving Choice. Murray was the best back on the field for the Cowboys on Sunday.

True. I have no problem with that. I loved the Murray pick in the draft so let's give him the carries.

I still think there's a possibility that we trade Choice.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Choice is headcasing big time. We're rapidly approaching Martellus Bennett territory here...

Reaction score
Dump him and bring elevate miller as a backup. Felix and Murray i would be happy with. Let's be real neither are great but we don't have any real commitment to a run game either. Felix is special in packages IMO

Plymkr

Reaction score
Here's to Murray and Tanner getting more Carries if Felix can't go. And this waste of a roster spot, Choice working at a local Burger King soon.

Top Bottom