Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything about chipping those things and getting access to movies and tv shows for free? You can watch movies that are still out in theaters in HD quality by streaming them. PPV fights too.

From what I understand, it's 100% legal.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
A friend of mine did it for me.

I bought the amazon fire box, left it with him for a day, he programmed it and downloaded apps to it or something.

All I know is, I can watch pretty much anything I want. New movies, old movies, tv shows, sports games, fights.

As far as how he did it, I have no idea. It's weird though, it's like some underground thing. He said it's hard to even find info on it. You can YouTube xbmc and there is some info on it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sounds like companies are still trying to lobby to make it illegal but in the meanwhile are doing their damndest to make sure the info doesn't get out.

There's a conspiracy for you to check into everlastingxxx.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I know next to nothing about it, but if I remember right, the host is legal because they aren't profiting from it. That was the explanation I got.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sounds like companies are still trying to lobby to make it illegal but in the meanwhile are doing their damndest to make sure the info doesn't get out.

There's a conspiracy for you to check into everlastingxxx.

Until then, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Top Bottom