bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
im assuming you buy that theory that teams dont play as hard when there is nothing to play for...i dont know if its true or not, but for some reason i dont buy it...i think we will get phillys best regardless

Let's just say I'd feel a lot more confident if we were facing Vince Young. Now watch us lose to Tampa tomorrow. lol

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Let's just say I'd feel a lot more confident if we were facing Vince Young. Now watch us lose to Tampa tomorrow. lol

you think philly would play young if they are mathematically eliminated? i dont think so

C

Cr122

Hopefully the Jets take care of the Eagles and completely eliminate them, but like I've said in the other threads I hate relying on other teams to do our dirty work.

We still control our own destiny. Win 3 and we're in. The playoffs for us starts tomorrow night. We have to play mistake free football for 60 minutes. I just hope Rob can come up with a plan that the players can execute.

If the front seven creates enough pressure maybe our secondary can get some breaks. We got burned for some big plays against the Giants.

The Bucs don't have the big play weapons like the Giants, but we always seem to struggle against mediocre teams. After this game it doesn't get any easier for us.

Reaction score
Am I the only one who gets annoyed that they dub it a "Saturday Edition of Thursday Night Football" or some shit? It's Saturday Night Football. Why can't they say that? Some issue with college?

Next year or the year after they're gonna have 16 Thursday nighters a year. they want to build that brand. Ingrain it in your conscience that nfln has Thursday nighters

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Next year or the year after they're gonna have 16 Thursday nighters a year. they want to build that brand. Ingrain it in your conscience that nfln has Thursday nighters

Remember when all the important bowl games were played on Jan 1 and not stretched out over an entire week? God I'm getting old.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Remember when all the important bowl games were played on Jan 1 and not stretched out over an entire week? God I'm getting old.

no kidding..im not even old and i got caught up w this...i was just talking about the "prestige" of playing a new years day bowl game a couple years back...that shit is pretty much out the window these days

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Who doesn't give a shit that there's a game tomorrow night?

Are you kidding?
There's so many ways the Cowboys haven't blown a game this year.
For example,Rob Ryan could get so pissed at the dumbasses in the secondary,he'd start signaling coverage schemes to Josh Freeman.
The possibilities are endless.

Last edited:

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Are you kidding?
There's so many ways the Cowboys haven't blown a game this year.
For example,Rob Ryan could get so pissed at the dumbasses in the secondary,he'd start signaling coverage schemes to Josh Freeman.
The possibilities are endless.

I'm waiting for this one.

Bailey up for the game winner! He hits it! But Garrett calls TO..Bailey back on the field, hits it again! Wait, Morris called a timeout..,Bailey back on the field, and he hits it again!

Cowboys kickoff with 3 seconds left and TB returns the KO back for a TD!

You heard it here 1st

27-23 Bucs

Reaction score
I'm waiting for this one.

Bailey up for the game winner! He hits it! But Garrett calls TO..Bailey back on the field, hits it again! Wait, Morris called a timeout..,Bailey back on the field, and he hits it again!

Cowboys kickoff with 3 seconds left and TB returns the KO back for a TD!

You heard it here 1st

27-23 Bucs

lol

Sadly, i wouldn't be all that suprised.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
how could you not be excited to see how this is going to play out.

we could be back in the drivers seat sunday night or in a horrible spot or just the same.

I can not wait till tomorrow night. this is the best time of the year.

I am not counting the skins out sunday especially since tuck may not play now either.

I think the jets are going to play them tough so who knows what the giants do. they acted like they won the superbowl sunday night again. So a game they are expected to win big in might be just the spot to stumble.

it would be something if the giants lose the next two.

I'm not too excited to be "back in the driver's seat".

This is a game that Dallas should win handedly. As far as being back in control, I think next week is a better game to look toward.

I'm not all that jacked but just finished a hell of a week and have to back for vacation.

I'm sure I'll be a little more jacked up tomorrow.......or later today I guess. Slept almost all of yesterday so been up since about 8 last night.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yes. I also remember that the old way of doing bowl matchups was eons better than this garbage today.

C

Cr122

You're all full of shit.

We all know as soon as kickoff is about to start everyone will be glued to the TV.

Go Cowboys!!! We're all homers we just won't admit it to anyone here.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You're all full of shit.

We all know as soon as kickoff is about to start everyone will be glued to the TV.

Go Cowboys!!! We're all homers we just won't admit it to anyone here.

I can't watch it live. Especially if we end up losing. If we win I might be able to.

Someone in my neighborhood is going to have there home broken in to right before kickoff. The town needs me to save the day...this game isn't that damned important where I have to watch it live. My neighbor Frank and his family are much more important.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm not too excited to be "back in the driver's seat".

This is a game that Dallas should win handedly. As far as being back in control, I think next week is a better game to look toward.

I'm not all that jacked but just finished a hell of a week and have to back for vacation.

I'm sure I'll be a little more jacked up tomorrow.......or later today I guess. Slept almost all of yesterday so been up since about 8 last night.

If we can have a second chance at the drivers seat I will happily take it.

I want the division about as bad as I have ever wanted it. I am so tired of that group in ny.

The redemption and emotional lift from knocking the giants out in ny in week 17 would be incredible.

And personally IMO if we were to beat the giants and eagles in back to back weeks I think that is huge. For all the flaw of the eagles, cowboys and giants I think when healthy and playing offense at a high level they are all better than Detroit, sf, Chicago and at Atlanta.

So if we could somehow win those games and limit their offenses I think that would be a big deal. I would expect us to to push whoever we play around in the wild card game.

DragonCowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
I can't watch the game live either...pretty much all college apartments here have Time Warner.

BUT, I'll try to find a way to stream it and connect it to my TV.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If we can have a second chance at the drivers seat I will happily take it.

I want the division about as bad as I have ever wanted it. I am so tired of that group in ny.

The redemption and emotional lift from knocking the giants out in ny in week 17 would be incredible.

And personally IMO if we were to beat the giants and eagles in back to back weeks I think that is huge. For all the flaw of the eagles, cowboys and giants I think when healthy and playing offense at a high level they are all better than Detroit, sf, Chicago and at Atlanta.

So if we could somehow win those games and limit their offenses I think that would be a big deal. I would expect us to to push whoever we play around in the wild card game.

You say you want to be in the drivers seat..we are in the drivers seat right now. What else do you want? The only scenario that could drastically change for us, for the better is to wrap up the division prior to week 17. Win 2 and giants lose 2..outside of this semi long shot scenario, we are going to have to win week 17 in NY, no matter what else happens.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You say you want to be in the drivers seat..we are in the drivers seat right now. What else do you want? The only scenario that could drastically change for us, for the better is to wrap up the division prior to week 17. Win 2 and giants lose 2..outside of this semi long shot scenario, we are going to have to win week 17 in NY, no matter what else happens.

Drivers seat meaning the giants botch a game. I don't like our matchup with the eagles.

Yes I know both us and ny control our own destiny.

Last edited:

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Drivers seat meaning the giants botch a game. I don't like our matchup with the eagles.

Yes I know both us and ny control our own destiny.

I am afraid of that game against the eagles too..so, if you are saying you would like a cushion than I completely agree. I am just PRAYING we have a chance come week 17. Giants win the next 2 and we lose to Philly then we are pretty much done. That's my biggest fear.

So I agree w ya

Top Bottom