Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I noticed that a few weeks. We have about 90% of the posters who made that board what it was. No Hostile to deal with, no inept mods blocking threads, and very few douchebags. Out of the 3 major boards - CowboysZone, Cowboys-Forum, and DCU - this is definitely the best one.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The problem is they mostly read instead of post.

Hopefully once the season actually gets under way, there will be more steady football discussion.

Im grateful for the few guys that are posting fresh articles.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I noticed that a few weeks. We have about 90% of the posters who made that board what it was. No Hostile to deal with, no inept mods blocking threads, and very few douchebags. Out of the 3 major boards - CowboysZone, Cowboys-Forum, and DCU - this is definitely the best one.

Hey dbair...he's talking about you.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I especially like the fact that I can post pix of young flesh and not be labeled an aging pervert.

"We call you that every day."

Really? Shit.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I especially like the fact that I can post pix of young flesh and not be labeled an aging pervert.

I believe we use terms like "sexual deviant" , "creepy pedophile", and "regsistered sex offender" when we talk about you in our super secret judgemental members only forum.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You'd think after having excommunicated the majority of you clowns that the group over there would have very little bitch about in regards to the membership.

Can't even recall the number of posts I've seen recently about "that's why this board is going downhill" or "when you cater to the lowest common denominator, you get the lowest common denominator". Shit like that. I'm not even sure what the hell they're talking about. The board sure isn't what it was a while back but that's mostly because they banned some of the most active posters and ran other major contributors off.

In the game thread the other night a specific poster dropped the bomb that he would no longer post his weekly threads anymore because of all the unwarranted attacks. Couple replies were probing as to why these attacks were accepted and it looks like they were told that the head guy over there doesn't want to do ban them.

I think the thing most of these people are pissed about is that certain posters who's views conflict with the masses over there haven't actually broken any rules so they can't get banned. There are a couple over there who are definitely at odds with the general perception but they post in a manner that doesn't do anything but piss the majority off.

It's kind of an oddly interesting place. People are pissed because people are pissed.

Reaction score
Thought that was a ThoughtExperiment post at first. Similar av, plus Im a phone poster. Good stuff hoof, we have our big boy pants on over here. And whe he doesn't Theebs at least makes it amusing

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
All I know is Hostile played a huge part in running people off. He was a bully and if you didn't back down your posts would be deleted or you would received a warning. He was also the biggest self-serving blowhard I have ever seen in my life. Then you have the others such as Woody'sGirl who dumb the board down and is of those who never needs to be in any position of authority, esecially with the "baggage" she has and demographics of the board. It turned into one big joke, pat on the back fest with a bunch of idiot mods running around. Not the way to run a site - as they're learning now.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
you know I have not even seem Hos on there "must be writing his book (LOL)

well hell they have blocked me like 15 times

but always like fucking with them

get that fucking Aibach on here let me tear him a new one

of course they are FAMILY site - a hillbilly FAMILY

yes I got agree Jon the Mods are terrible - the only two who were half way decent was trick blue an sarge

I think half the people are fake

Last edited:
Top Bottom