cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How does he get elite status and he hasnt done shit yet... People already putting him with Brady, Peyton, Brees. People are messed up.... Thoughts?

Reaction score
I actually was compelled to call into a local sports talk radio show the other day over this. They were doing a "buy/sell" skit that a lot of shows do. The guy said he was "selling" Tony Romo, but was "buying" Aaron Rogers. Reason being was Romo hasn't won anything.

When I actually got on the air and mentioned this, he didn't have a response. But then blustered about how hard it was for Rodgers to step in for Farve and how difficult it is to follow a legend.

Whatever.

Reaction score
It makes no sense. They hold a higher set of standards for a undrafted FA over a 1st round pick ?!?!?

People just hate Romo and hate on Romo for some reason.

Reaction score
It makes no sense. They hold a higher set of standards for a undrafted FA over a 1st round pick ?!?!?

It's the Cowboys thing.

If Romo were a Chief, he wouldn't catch near as much flack.

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Exactly... like he has alot to prove not just in the regular season but the playoffs but if he fails imma laugh n start calling him Romo

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
People seem to ignore the glaring fact that Rodgers walk in to TWO 1,000+ WRs in Driver and Jennings. He gets all the credit and they are severely underrated.

sbk92

Reaction score
If I could pick any QB to lead my team, it would be Rodgers. Manning's the best but when you factor in age I'd prefer Rodgers.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If I could pick any QB to lead my team, it would be Rodgers. Manning's the best but when you factor in age I'd prefer Rodgers.

Well bitch, nobody asked you. I'm sure the Packers have room on their bandwagon.

Reaction score
Well bitch, nobody asked you. I'm sure the Packers have room on their bandwagon.

yea its funny people claim to be dallas fans but bitch up storms all day on this board no hate though just saying all we can do is just deal with whats comes with being dallas fans just like laker fans yankee fans and duke fans u ethier love em or hate em much love though sbk92 everybody has their opinions

sbk92

Reaction score
yea its funny people claim to be dallas fans but bitch up storms all day on this board no hate though just saying all we can do is just deal with whats comes with being dallas fans just like laker fans yankee fans and duke fans u ethier love em or hate em much love though sbk92 everybody has their opinions

I think the real problem is the vast, and I mean V.A.S.T., majority of fans on these boards are complete homers not interested in real debate on the team. They just want to read how great everything is. I dealt with this for years. Back when I was an asshole for saying the Quincy Carter era Cowboys sucked.

I would take Rodgers over any QB when factoring in age. If that reads as anti-Cowboy to you, then you are the type of homer I speak of.

Romo would be top 5ish. I choose Rodgers over Romo because 1) He's younger and 2) He's less mistake prone.

Motorbreath

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm not jumping on any bandwagon and I still am a Die-Hard Cowboys fan but I'd rather have Rodgers over Romo any day.

Reaction score
I'm no homer but I'd rather have Romo. I think people are getting caught up.

Romo wins more, doesn't take sacks by holding onto the rock like it was his baby and when the game is huge Rodgers hasn't delivered yet.

Not even ONCE.

Sound familiar ?

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not jumping on any bandwagon and I still am a Die-Hard Cowboys fan but I'd rather have Rodgers over Romo any day.

And if we had Raodgers, and the Packers had ROmo, you would be saying that you'd rather have Romo voer Rodgers.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm going to keep you all in the dark as far as what I think about this.

Reaction score
I think the real problem is the vast, and I mean V.A.S.T., majority of fans on these boards are complete homers not interested in real debate on the team. They just want to read how great everything is. I dealt with this for years. Back when I was an asshole for saying the Quincy Carter era Cowboys sucked.

I would take Rodgers over any QB when factoring in age. If that reads as anti-Cowboy to you, then you are the type of homer I speak of.

Romo would be top 5ish. I choose Rodgers over Romo because 1) He's younger and 2) He's less mistake prone.

no homer over here just was speaking my mind like i said no hate i understand that what comes with being a dallas fan and all the bullshit jerry jones brings to the team but i understand there is nothing we can do but just live with it and at least try to enjoy what we have on our team and not try to complain every time theres disscusions

Top Bottom