Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting and I heard this during the draft. Aaron Rodgers is a prima donna who can't get along with anyone. Players have spoken out about this and MM took the high road. But everyone turns the other cheek because he's a super talented prima donna. I mean, the guy doesn't get along with his own family. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out but he started a fire that will keep burning even if he stays at GB.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Yep. Rodgers is a weapons grade asshat. Guess Favre was wrong when he said it wasn't his job to mentor Rodgers. This is the same girl in a different dress.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Interesting and I heard this during the draft. Aaron Rodgers is a prima donna who can't get along with anyone. Players have spoken out about this and MM took the high road. But everyone turns the other cheek because he's a super talented prima donna. I mean, the guy doesn't get along with his own family. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out but he started a fire that will keep burning even if he stays at GB.

Him and Favre didn't get along, but many figure that to be because Rodgers would eventually succeed him. However Favre was well-liked by everyone, even opposing players like Warren Sapp and John Randal.

I figured Rodgers was just a dick because he fell so far in the draft and was sitting in the Green Room until the 20th something pick, and since then he's played with a chip on his shoulder.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
ABC/ESPN has no end to their Rodgers "shaming." But for Henry Ruggs, whose actions led directly to the death of someone, no such level of shaming.

Here's Colin Cowherd's personal take on the matter, one that doesn't mimic all of the ESPN commentators:

Top Bottom