Reaction score
Oh because you think in prison he'll slim down and gain speed?

I actually think the opposite would happen.

Think about it, in those confined spaces he's not going to be able to run around much. But he can work out a lot, so he should gain in size.

Reaction score
Oh no I get it.

You're suggesting they don't have lineman or full on blockers in the prison leagues, right? So Hernandez will be able to hone his route running and receiving craft.

Interesting take, dez.

I guess we'll see!

Reaction score
On the football side of this, it is crazy how quickly things have shifted for the Patroits. Not long ago, TE was a remarkable strength for them. Now, the Patriots have huge questions at TE.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now we'll have the best TE tandem in the league with Witten and Escobar.

Ha ha ha....

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;n_FIrCQWyYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_FIrCQWyYs[/video]

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My sources tell me Jerry has already creamed his pants three times today and has offered a 1st and 3rd rounder in the 2014 draft as well as a 6th rounder in 2015.

If jerry nutted, those were ghost-loads.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
"Hopefully, you know, if something happend then the Patriots will still do good! Wooo!"

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can't believe Jerry didn't take Hernandez in the 2nd round back then.

Reaction score
Hernandez was arrested this morning. Full range of charges not yet known until his arraignment later today.

Understandable that this is getting lost in the shuffle given the Zimmerman trial and the DOMA being overturned.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
unlike the Brent situation in Dallas, you'd think the Pats would wait to see if the guy was actually guilty.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
unlike the Brent situation in Dallas, you'd think the Pats would wait to see if the guy was actually guilty.

It is a striking difference, we have in Brent a guy that failed his blood test and actually has proof against him that he literally was driving a car and killed his passenger. Still on team until found guilty.

Patty's have a guy that was arrested and before he's even got dry ink on the paperwork, fired. No proof made available of his guilt, no questions asked. Good bye.

Just wow.

Reaction score
Have to feel for the Patriots.

Spend like... 10 years trying to get the right TE combination together to run that 2TE offense.

One has a broke back. The other is a stone cold killer.

Top Bottom