Reaction score
He's building steam as a guy who might be taken in the first.

Besides, picking at 31... yeah its the first round but c'mon.

Reaction score
Suck it ho's

‏@dpbrugler Take this for what it's worth: was told that if OT Menelik Watson isn't in your 1st rnd mock, then you should "throw it away and start over"

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Your worst nightmare if you keep fuckin with me

81Mo0mY_zps86b2c1f6.gif

Iamtdg

Reaction score
apparently scouts don't agree with you because the league is bringing him to NY for the opening night of draft coverage

Cool, I still don't want him. It wouldn't be the first time someone sat in that room on opening night and didn't get picked in the first round.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I mocked Bob for putting Menelik Watson in the first. One of these days, I'll just stop even pretending I know anything about the draft.

Reaction score
When has there been a player invited to NY that wasn't selected in the first?

For years they only invited the top handful of surefire first rounders. Only since Goodell took over have they been bringing in shit tons of guys. And truthfully, I can't recall when someone invited lasted until day two.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
When has there been a player invited to NY that wasn't selected in the first?

For years they only invited the top handful of surefire first rounders. Only since Goodell took over have they been bringing in shit tons of guys. And truthfully, I can't recall when someone invited lasted until day two.

Just last year there were six invited that did not go into the first round....Coby Fleener, Courtney Upshaw, Stephen Hill, Rueben Randle, Cordy Glenn and Devon Still. They were all taken in the second round...which is "day two" with the stupid arrangement they have now.

Reaction score
Just last year there were six invited that did not go into the first round....Coby Fleener, Courtney Upshaw, Stephen Hill, Rueben Randle, Cordy Glenn and Devon Still. They were all taken in the second round...which is "day two" with the stupid arrangement they have now.

Oooooooooh.

Wow that's a low. How the hell did I forget that? Especially considering Courtney Upshaw was the first guy I really liked early in last years draft process.

Top Bottom