Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So how do we think the Cowboys will do this season?

Here is how I see the season going.

@ Browns - L
Ravens - L
Saints - W
@ NYG - W
@ Steelers - W
Lions - L

BYE - this early bye is really going to hurt us at the end of the season. We will be beat up and injured and limping into the playoffs.

@ 49ers - L
@ Falcons - W
Eagles - L
Texans - L
@ Commanders - W
NYG - W
Bengals - W
@ Panthers - W
Buccaneers - W
@ Eagles - L
Commanders - W

I see us going 10-7 and then our obligatory 1st round playoff exit!

How do you all see this season playing out?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think the final roster is anywhere near set yet, wouldn't be surprised if we see 1 or 2 contributors signed/traded for before opening day, maybe even before training camp starts.

Even though I am an official GROZ Executive, I think the defense has a chance to be pretty good. Especially if Diggs comes back healthy. They won't be championship good and I suspect we'll see turnovers drop, but I think they might be above average to quality as a whole.

Offensively, it gets back to health and how fast the new OL gels. They could be good to average.

The end of season schedule starting week before Thanksgiving til season end is pretty favorable and a chance to get on a run before the playoffs.

10-7 seems doable, maybe 11-6. But nothing surprises me with this carnival of a franchise so a total collapse to 5-12 or 6-11 wouldn't shock me either. The team probably knows McCarthy and 4's days are numbered so a slow start might lead to them quitting and having a debacle of a season like 2010 when Wade got shitcanned during the season.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't think the final roster is anywhere near set yet, wouldn't be surprised if we see 1 or 2 contributors signed/traded for before opening day, maybe even before training camp starts.

Even though I am an official GROZ Executive, I think the defense has a chance to be pretty good. Especially if Diggs comes back healthy. They won't be championship good and I suspect we'll see turnovers drop, but I think they might be above average to quality as a whole.

Offensively, it gets back to health and how fast the new OL gels. They could be good to average.

The end of season schedule starting week before Thanksgiving til season end is pretty favorable and a chance to get on a run before the playoffs.

10-7 seems doable, maybe 11-6. But nothing surprises me with this carnival of a franchise so a total collapse to 5-12 or 6-11 wouldn't shock me either. The team probably knows McCarthy and 4's days are numbered so a slow start might lead to them quitting and having a debacle of a season like 2010 when Wade got shitcanned during the season.

Way to commit to a prediction there amigo! LOL

Top Bottom