daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
Let's see how Zimmer has the defense performing being Dallas has the Whiners again in regular season. 8fyr9p.jpg
Just bring Dalton back lol. (Nolan was DC) Technically, Prescott defeated the 49ers too, in his rookie season. (Marinelli was DC)

King Quinn couldn't beat them in his 3 seasons w/Dallas. Once in regular season & two post seasons. Then comes along the youngest franchise in the league, Green Bay. King Quinn made Dallas look like chop suey.

Steve Wilks? No. This will be on Zimmer's plate figuring out how to stop the run. KC shut both Deebo & McCaffrey down. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Attachments

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ward is doing well for himself...

i wonder how parker ehinger is doing

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope Zim comes in with his hard nose no BS attitude and FINALLY holds his players accountable. That has been missing for years.

Players making stupid mistakes over and over again with no repercussions. Like Sam Williams repeatedly getting 15 yard unsportsmanlike/roughing penalties or similar stupid plays. It just kept happening all season long and he was never called to the carpet for any of it. He trotted to the sideline and got a pat on the ass, instead of a thorough ass chewing like he should have got!

There was way too many times last season where it was 3rd down and we were about to get off the field, then one of DQ’s guys would commit some stupid penalty at the worst possible time that would extend the other teams drive.

That is the type of shit I hope Zim will put an end to. We can’t be killing ourselves right when we are about to get the stop and get our offense back the ball. That happened too many times last season.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
DAL brings in redskins DL coach and greg ellis as asst DL coach

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

How would he do that?

I honestly don't get the obsession with this guy. Zoners were all creaming their pants over him.

He's been at something like 14 or 15 different teams in the last 23 years (college and pro) He never lasts anywhere and he's never been a quality DC anywhere he's been.

Top Bottom