Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

i
i
Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens -3.5

M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore
Sunday, 3 p.m. ET

Money Line: Kansas City Chiefs (+150); Baltimore Ravens (-175)
Total: 44.5; Opened: 46.5

i
i
Detroit Lions @ San Francisco 49ers -7

Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, California
Sunday, 6:30 p.m. ET

Money Line: Detroit Lions (+250); San Francisco 49ers (-300)
Total: 51.5, Opened: 51.5

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
can we put some money together and pay for a legendary cowboys player to send a cameo video to him as a gift ???

in the video, the cowboys player should tell hostile how much of a fucking loser he is and that he has wasted his life gatekeeping for a pickled old drunken snake

if i understand mental illness like i think i do, he would likely walk into oncoming traffic shortly after viewing said video

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
he would likely walk into oncoming traffic shortly after viewing said video

naw, he's such a narcissist, he would just think it was a gag done by Cowboys brass as a way of showing their appreciation of what an amazing fan he's been all these years

it would be a pinned post at the top of his forum titled something like "Reaping the benefits of how I was raised" or some shit

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Is there a Superbowl conspiracy going on? Do the referees favor certain outcomes? It sure seemed like a lot of these games this season were scripted. A lot!

50% of commercials now are about sports betting. It seems to be a huge source of money if they can control the outcome of bets. I have no idea what to believe anymore. "If it was scripted, too many people would have to be in on it"! Disagree. Vegas pays the refs. End of story.

Seeing this logo sure makes me lean more & more on Vegas knowing ahead of time whose going to the big dance with logos of past Superbowls & future.

You decide! 20240126_163327.jpg

Top Bottom