yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
JFC

TERRENCE FUCKING STEELE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING LOSER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS TEAM

MY GOD THIS FUCKER SUX BEYOND BELIEF

UP YOUR FUCKING ASS JERRY WHAT A FUCKING IGNORANT STUPID MOTHER FUCKER YOU ARE FOR PAYING THIS GUY

damn bro, are ever not in a state of rage?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Almost, not quite, as frustrating and when Dez Bryant landed with a pinky out of bounds against the Giants, the Giants stayed alive for the playoffs and went on to win the SB.

3 games down. Dallas will need some luck. Drop 1 more game and I'll be writing to Broaddus to ask when the draft show starts.

To be honest, I just didn't get the vibe that Dak could pull it out. I was hoping, but I didn't have that sense that he would do it.

At least we weren't embarrassed.

By the way, I didn't see the Schoonmaker catch. I've only seen highlights. IDK, looks like a TD to me. What was the rationale? The beginning of the white line is part of the end zone.

There is a better angle of the catch that shows Schoons left knee is down “before” the ball even breaks the white of the goal line.

Sucks for us, but it was unfortunately that correct call

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
IDK, looks like a TD to me. What was the rationale? The beginning of the white line is part of the end zone.
His left knee is down before the ball touched the plane.

It was a great tackle by their guy.

As Olsen said, Ferguson may have actually screwed the play up by not running his route correctly, the play was clearly designed for Schoonmaker and Ferg has to get enough of a rub to redirect Schoon's cover guy. He didnt do it.

Ultimately we got the ball right back with a short field and scored a TD.

What happened after it was 1st and goal at the 6 with 26 seconds left was just unthinkable and unforgiveable. Mismanaged and poorly played every snap from there. They literally grasped defeat from jaws of victory.

We've been losers for 28 yrs, and with 26 seconds left and 1st and goal at the 6, we showed why we'll probably be losers for another 28 seasons.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I didn’t say he played like shit

I mentioned two plays that “if completed” would have won us the game

We couldn’t have asked for much more from Dak today.

I only remember one really bad pass that sailed over Brandon Cooks head.

Other than that he was on point. He had a number of balls dropped where he put the ball right where it needed to be.

Dak didn’t lose us the game today

But he also had the chance to win it for us and didn’t.
To know if Dak did well, we need to see the All-22. Even though the stats look good, there might have been plays where he hesitated and didn't hit the open receiver fast enough. Sure, the net result might have been a completion, but was there someone open sooner or someone more open?

Did Dak put the team in the optimal play? Usually there are two plays called and the QB is supposed to pick the one he thinks will work against the defense that he sees in real time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
damn bro, are ever not in a state of rage?
I cant stand the guy. I never knew why we extended him now to begin with. He's literally been awful every game this season and today was the worst of the worst.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He’s in a rage after every loss

It’s “his thing”
Not like this

Steele lost the game, plain and simple.

Should have been benched several games ago but they wont even consider it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He’s in a rage after every loss

It’s “his thing”
read the other threads about politics, etc.. he keeps the same intensity

worried about you amigo, you cant let all this outside shit get to you..hopefully this is just a place where you feel free to vent and get it out of you before you go back to the real world

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m just glad we didn’t shit the bed like we didn’t against the Niners.

This loss sucks

but it was nowhere near as devastating as that pitiful performance we put up when the Niners punched us in the mouth, then kicked us in the nuts, stole our lunch money, and walked off with our girlfriend

I don’t mind getting beat by a good team in a hard fought game

I can’t stand getting shitstomped by a team I hate

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I count Dak, Gallup, Steele, the dbs, the refs, McCarthy, Jerry....damn, that's a lot of idiots that cost us this game. Considering if they'd won I'd have awarded game balls to Lamb, Ferguson and the Eagles D for their screwups without which we probably wouldn't have even been in a position to win at the end I think we can say the majority collectively shit the bed on this one...

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, did anyone see the Vegas game? I'm curious about O'Connell. He was one of the the guys I had hoped Dallas would take a flyer on.

Shoot, I just learned McDaniels was fired.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

This loss sucks

but it was nowhere near as devastating as that pitiful performance we put up when the Niners punched us in the mouth, then kicked us in the nuts, stole our lunch money, and walked off with our girlfriend

I can't stand losing to a team I hate, period.

And while the entire team didn't shit the bed like the Niners game, way too many of them need clean shorts after this one, which is why we lost.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

This loss sucks

I hate seeing us lose by grasping defeat from jaws of victory.

Defense looked like it had lost the game in the 3rd quarter, then stepped up some in 4th to give us a chance.

We had 26 seconds left (and the clock was stopped) and had 1st and goal at the 6 yrd line. We didnt get one legit play to try and win the game after that and instead went backwards with a comedy of penalties and sacks.

This is what losers do, and we do it well.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, did anyone see the Vegas game? I'm curious about O'Connell. He was one of the the guys I had hoped Dallas would take a flyer on.

So was the OC, and GM

and the first order of business was to bench Garopollo for this game

The Raiders scored more points in the first half of this game then they had previously in any other complete game this season

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Didn't see any of it, but I've got him stashed in a dynasty league so I've kept an eye on him. 16/25 today, sounds like he didn't make any big plays but didn't make any major mistakes, either. Of course, Josh Jacbos running it 26 times and the Giants offense sucking ass probably helped his case, too...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

He didnt have to do anything (and judging by the boxscore, he didnt)

Giants had a rookie QB I've never heard of, had turnovers and gave up 8 sacks, Raiders ran the ball a ton.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Black Cat Ok GIF

Top Bottom