dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Too bad he was a no show the rest of the game

Maybe we wouldn’t have needed him in the final seconds of the game to save our ass
He did draw a holding penalty once. Should have had another that I saw too.

Lawrence and Fowler got fucking raped all game though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, got manhandled all night, and no one will ever confuse SD with the 85 Bears.
They got fucking destroyed tonight. Didnt create any movement in the run game and got beat play after play on pass downs.

Has to go down as one of the worst OL efforts ever. A couple of those guys probably need to see the fucking bench.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
They got fucking destroyed tonight. Didnt create any movement in the run game and got beat play after play on pass downs.

Has to go down as one of the worst OL efforts ever. A couple of those guys probably need to see the fucking bench.
reminiscent of the Tennessee game last year, and we can't blame injuries.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm not Amigo. Goff has been playing well but I do think our D can give him some trouble. I like the way he's playing though.
Annoying fucking kunt

What the hell?

L O L

I dont think this is all from tonights game but this is damn funny.

Good entertaining game! I don't watch a lot of Chargers games, but from what I have seen that was the worst Herbert performance I've seen. He uncharacteristically missed several throws. The last INT was inexpiable. He just panicked.

Again, I don't watch the Chargers often. I expected more accuracy from Herbert

Maybe the bad finger affected him.

The Cowboys left points on the field, but the Chargers, IMHO, left more.

If both teams play again, I'm still picking the Chargers.

Dak had a good game, but even Troy was alluding to the idea that the ball wasn't coming out on time the way it should. WHen Try was talking about the back foot hitting and throwing, etc.

We'll see how the offense progresses. A win is a win. But as I said, if these two teams play again, I'm going with the Bolts because I just don't think Herbert will play that bad twice in a row.

Well, time to get some work done..

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is kinda what Troy was referring to when we threw a 3rd down ball to Gallup (which he dropped) and Lamb was single covered on the other side and didnt even get a look.

Until a team takes something away and makes adjustments to do so, you keep throwing it to him. Lamb had a great game as it was, but he could have easily caught 12-14 tonight I suspect.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
fair assessment

Literally the only run game was Prescott. He had 40 yds on 7 carries and that was the most for BOTH teams.

Pollard got nothing thanks to our shitpile OL and we stoned the Chargers run game all night.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Too bad he was a no show the rest of the game

Maybe we wouldn’t have needed him in the final seconds of the game to save our ass
Well, one of my things is that great players make great plays at critical moments.

IMHO, Demarcus Ware does NOT deserve to be in the HOF as a first timer. If Romo isn't going to the HOF, then Ware should not be a first timer. Not when guys like Everson Walls are still waiting, who also made key plays at key moments.

Ware had one game against the Saints when he played hurt and the Cowboys media put him on Mount Rushmore. But they all forget, for example, the game against the Patriots in which Belichick played him one on one and Ware disappeared.

Ware often did the exact opposite. He'd get a sack when it didn't really affect the game.

I like Micah's style better.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
reminiscent of the Tennessee game last year, and we can't blame injuries.
Prescott played terrible in that game though.

Other than the miss to Pollard I thought he had a pretty good game tonight, all things considered. Gallup had one really bad drop and probably should have caught that long for a TD (although he WAS getting held). Refs called seemingly every little thing they could on our DB's and ignored all the garbage the Chargers were doing. Bad game for Gallup but he definitely got interfered with or held on 3 or 4 plays, all of which were VERY obvious.

Even on the miss to Pollard, there was definitely contact by the LB well beyond 5 yards and it should have been called. Guarantee they would have called our guy for the same thing.

Then there was the complete failure of the OL. Prescott got ZERO help from those 5 losers tonight.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is fine when its legit. But they called two completely bogus offsides calls tonight. At least in terms of who they actually called the penalty on. It didnt look like Fowler or Parsons were anywhere near offsides.

Top Bottom