dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NFC Playoff picture today. There's a 4-way tie (Vikings, Packers, Rams and Seahawks) at 6-6 for the final two WC berths but current tie-breakers favor Vikings and Packers.

1) Eagles 10-2
2) Niners 9-3
3) Lions 9-3
4) Falcons 6-6
5) Cowboys 9-3
6) Vikings 6-6
7) Packers 6-6

Eagles- Bye
7) Packers at 2) Niners
6) Vikings at 3) Lions
5) Cowboys at 4) Falcons

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly doesn't seem like he is coming here. I'm not sure what would cause him to delay signing with either team unless 1) Maybe he is also looking at some other teams or 2) Maybe he is going to sit out the rest of the season

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It is what it is.

I was never all that big on him doing much (regardless of who signed him). The Colts are in a playoff race of their own and decided they were better off without him. Gus Bradley was the Colts DC and while he doesn't run the exact same style of D we do, he and Quinn coached together in Seattle under Caroll and there are definitely similarities. If he wasn't good enough to be on the field there, I was skeptical he'd be able to help us much here either. (At first he was relegated to mostly run downs, but reportedly they told him they might cut reps from there or even deactivate him on game days)

He had two tackles for losses and no passes defensed this year. And the clips from the New England game (his last game there) are pretty bad.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This looks fairly current (for us it has Martavuis Bryant on it, so it's def recent)

Slim pickens, but might be a depth player or two there.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
DirecTV about to be exterminated in my house.

One week before the NBC SNF game Philly @ Dallas, I turn on the tube and there's nothing on NBC except a message from DTV that says "we no longer have a contact with this network"

W T F
Direct TV was an absolute pain in the ass. When we finally had enough and I called to cancel, they told me eight different reasons why I shouldn't/couldn't cancel, most of which were contradictory statements to everything they had told me over the previous five years. Once I did get it cancelled, almost immediately I got phone calls and letters from them for the next year and a half offering me "amazing deals" that were the same price or more as we'd been paying when I dropped them. Between our cable package and streaming services we're paying more now, but with none of the headaches I wouldn't go back.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Looks like we lost out on the Shaq Leanard sweepstakes

He chose to sign with the Eagles

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Looks like we lost out on the Shaq Leanard sweepstakes

He chose to sign with the Eagles

or did we?

Think About It GIF by Identity